GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Hello from lacey wa

Iam in the market for a [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important] new [COLOR=blue !important]Truck[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] so I was wondering about the new 2010 [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]Gmc [COLOR=blue !important]trucks[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] are you able to power slide these trucks or does the saftey police have that under controlled like the F150 with the traction controll and anti rollover devise or anti skid Any way tired of my [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important] nissan [COLOR=blue !important]Frontier[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
    the service you get from [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]nissan[/COLOR][/COLOR] sucks not like what I got from my 2001 Zr2 I miss that truck. Any advice would be grate looking at the Z71 s Would get an older truck if I have to just want to get a 1/2 [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]ton [COLOR=blue !important]truck[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] and a GM made truck again to much plastic on the imports now. Thanks
    Last edited by 08nismofrme; 12-19-2009 at 11:12 PM. Reason: SPELLING SUCKS

Default Please Help Looking At New Trucks

Iam in the market for a [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]new [COLOR=blue !important]Truck[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] so I was wondering about the new 2010 [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]Gmc [COLOR=blue !important]trucks[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] are you able to power slide these trucks or does the saftey police have that under controlled like the F150 with the traction controll and anti rollover devise or anti skid Any way tired of my[COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important] Nissan [COLOR=blue !important]Frontier[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
    the service you get from [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]nissan[/COLOR][/COLOR] sucks not like what I got from my 2001 Zr2 I miss that truck. Any advice would be grate looking at the Z71 s Would get an older truck if I have to just want to get a 1/2 [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]ton [COLOR=blue !important]truck[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] and a GM made truck again to much plastic on the imports now.

Legend
    Blog Entries

Hi, and welcome to the site! Glad to have you here!
    Eddie , 2000 Chevy Tahoe Z71 (old style)

Thanks I was hoping someone would answer my quistion about the new GMC Trucks

Legend
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the club!

I can't comment on the newer trucks, because I haven't bought a new one since 2005 LOL! I do know that the Chevy Camaro has no traction what so ever, I went for a sideways ride in one last week with a co-worker and my life flashed before my eyes! Meanwhile the Ford Mustang and Dodge Challenger both have tons of traction control! :
    2004 Chevy Colorado
    LS1 5.7 swap/TBSS rear axle swap

Welcome to the site!

Bobby - North Carolina
    2008 4x4 5.3L V8
    6" Suspension Lift and 1.5" Body Lift
    20x9 Ballistic Jesters w/35" Toyo Open Country MT's & 1.5" rear wheel spacers
    4:56 Yukon Gears
    Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator
    Baja style bed mount spare tire carrier
    Flowmaster 40 series dual exhaust
    Recon Smoked LED tails/3rd brake lights/black projectors w/switchback LED's in the corners
    N-Fab Nerf Steps
    K&N CAI
    No Fear Pedals
    Tint, Line-X bedliner, Window visors, Rear wheel well liners
    Painted front grill, bow ties and door badges, de-"lettered" tailgate
    Powder coated front and rear bumpers

Welcome to the club!!