GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
    Legend
    Blog Entries

Arrow FS: K&N CAI 77 Series (Lot's of pics!) 2005-2006

For sale is a basically brand new K&N Intake part # 77-3050 I bought this four years ago from Stylin Concepts for $309, and I am going to sell it for $175 FIRM. Don't ask me to drop the price, because I won't even humor that for a minute SORRY! All parts are there, including instructions and original box and packaging. I had this on the truck for 3,000 miles and got tired of it, plus I felt that the metal tube was making the engine suck in hot air so I took it off. This is the OFF-Road series, it WILL NOT pass California state emissions. I passed Ohio state emissions check with it, but all they do is scan the truck anyways.

It will fit the following vehicles, and then I will post some pics for you to look at. I will check on shipping for anywhere including Europe, but that will have to be talked over because I have never sold anything like this before so bear with me!

CHEVROLET/GMC/CADILLAC
    Silverado/Sierra
    2005-06 V8-4.8L, 5.3L
    Silverado SS
    2005-06 V8-6.0L
    Tahoe/Yukon
    2005-06 V8-4.8L, 5.3L
    Suburban/Yukon XL
    2005-06 V-8-5.3L
    Yukon Denali
    2005-06 V8-6.0L
    Yukon Denali XL
    2005-06 V8-6.0L
    Sierra Denali
    2005-06 V8-6.0L
    Avalanche
    2005-06 V8-5.3L
    Escalade
    2005-06 V8-5.3L, 6.0L
    Escalade EXT
    2005-06 V8-6.0L
    Escalade ESV
    2005-06 V8-6.0L
    2004 Chevy Colorado
    LS1 5.7 swap/TBSS rear axle swap

Legend
    Blog Entries

Default Pictures!

Close up of the box I will ship it in, it's the original packaging.

Instructions for the kit, they are all there so no mistakes to be made on the installation.

This is the clamp that goes on the throttle body, and hooks to the end of the intake tube. Complete with two stainless steel clamps.

Overview of all of the hardware, plus some cool K&N stickers that I had laying around!

Legend
    Blog Entries

Default More Pictures!

This is the heat shield for the intake, it is powdercoated steel with no scratches at all! This is the back side view, and there is a rubber gasket on top to seal to the underside of the hood.

Here is a front view of the heat shield, again no scratches what so ever.

Here's the reason I bought this to begin with, nice shiny heat producing chrome! A few scratches here and there, but still as beautiful as ever.

This steel coupler gets bolted to the inside of the heat shield, this is the back view of it and there are two gaskets that go onto this piece that are included. See previous pic of small parts.

Legend
    Blog Entries

Default And yet more pictures!

This is a side view of the coupler shown in the previous picture, it has numerous scratches from me and a flat blade screw driver. The cone filter slips over this, and fits very snugly when pushed all the way on. The only way I could get the filter off was to pry it off, thus causing this to get scratched. You can't see this when the filter is on, so it's no big deal when assembled.

This is yet another connector for the intake, it connects the intake tube to the MAF sensor unit. It is also included with two stainless steel clamps.

Side view of the K&N cone filter, it only had 3,000 miles on it when I took it off and I actually cleaned it and re-oiled it one time before I took it off. I would personally re-oil it and clean it if you buy it, but that's just me. It's kind of dusty right now, so it's up to the buyer when you get it.

Front side view of the filter, it has a nice chrome cap on it that really sets off the pink of the filter.

ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO POST ON HERE, OR PM ME I'M ON HERE ALL THE TIME SO YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME. THANKS FOR LOOKING..............AMY

is it still for sale and will it fit 09 silverado with 5.3