GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have the GM VCIM Module 20783877 and the antenna 15938939 if you wish to purchase it. I purchased it and put it in my wife's 2008 Silverado and she used it for about 2 months. I installed it and took it to the dealership and had it programmed (cost $50.00). Everything worked perfect including OnStar. We just traded in her truck for a 2010 which came with the bluetooth option. I removed the unit and put the stock one back in the 08 before we traded it in and now have it for sale. If you have checked your dealership, you will find that the only way they can sell you one is if your vehicle had one and you have to have had a fire, theft, or collision. Plus you have to prove it. I have about $700.00 in it (had to grease some palms to get it) but will take $550.00 for all. E-Mail me if you are interested. E-Mail Address - mr.mylo@yahoo.com

well i found it on a few sites but they all say you have to get it through the dealership... booooo...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	avatar12874_1.gif 
Views:	1323 
Size:	6.6 KB 
ID:	20215
    puma shoes 2010

a bluetooth earpiece will be much cheaper, and can be used outside of the truck. only downside is pushing the off button on the radio to hear, if you don't mind lifting a finger.

I take it that it's not available then?

Default Successful replacing VCIM module

I recently swapped my VCIM for model number 20787107 on my 2007 Silverado with factory NAV. I purchased it new on Ebay for $250 including the antenna. Installation was fairly easy and everything worked! I did, however, lose my OnStar capabilities, which is fine by me and the light on the mirror is now red. I haven't even called OnStar to resync it because I am not a subscriber. I hold down the call button for 2 seconds on my steering wheel, when prompted I say OnStar and it takes me to the OnStar menu where I was successfully able to pair my phone with the information provided in the DIC screen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12