GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Hybrid View

Default rear view camera, is this one good ?

on the Tahoe, the window tint is extremly dark, i'm not going to remove the tint as it's nice in the summer but to back up at night it's a pain, yo ucan't see sh@t. I added 2 fog light in the back but still not good so I was looking at back up cameras. most of the one I found cost $600 and way up, which is too much for me. I found that one which as a 7"screen ( many system have a 3.5" screen (how can you see ?......) I could place a 7"screen in front of the console, there is plenty of empty space there.
    here is the link to the one I found :http://www.4ucam.com/Wired-CCD-Backup-Camera-7-inch-Monitor-Color-RV-Cam-Truck-Trailer-Rear-View-IR-Night-Vision.html

Quote Originally Posted by loic View Post
    on the Tahoe, the window tint is extremly dark, i'm not going to remove the tint as it's nice in the summer but to back up at night it's a pain, yo ucan't see sh@t. I added 2 fog light in the back but still not good so I was looking at back up cameras. most of the one I found cost $600 and way up, which is too much for me. I found that one which as a 7"screen ( many system have a 3.5" screen (how can you see ?......) I could place a 7"screen in front of the console, there is plenty of empty space there.
    here is the link to the one I found :http://www.4ucam.com/Wired-CCD-Backup-Camera-7-inch-Monitor-Color-RV-Cam-Truck-Trailer-Rear-View-IR-Night-Vision.html

By the looks of it , not bad specially for that price !!!!!

1996 Suburban K3500 SLT DUALLY
    1988 Camaro RS 383 stroker LT1
    1992 32' Aero-tek Race Boat, 600 CI BBC
    WE CAN STICK A DIESEL IN ANYTHING
    SPECIALIZED IN CUSTOM CONVERSIONS OF ANY KIND
    Scott:glasses:

I know the price is very low compare to the other one I saw, but I want to know about quality, if the quality is good thats a hell of a deal, now if the quality is bad thats still a lots of $$ spent for nothing....lol