GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SoCal Chevy View Post
    Do you know if its possible to order that from a dealer?
    Possibly, the only thing I can do is tell you to call and ask. On my sticker it says unique front bumper lower facia. Colored grille/ chrome inserts. But its under the appearance package.

Quote Originally Posted by silveradogsxr View Post
    thank you. Its the z71 appearance package. The bowtie though I did myself. Everything else is factory.
    man that is nice...I have not seen one like that around town at all...I painted my grille white and bowtie black...now I know how it looks with the whole front end white...I think Im gonna go for it!!

Blog Entries

Oh what the hell. Why not?

Her new name is "White Thunder". Lol.

And what she looked like last April the night I brought her home:

2005 Chevy Silverado W/T
    4X4|4.8 with some mods (has only slightly more pull than a 5.3)|Auto|4 door ex cab|Cooper Discoverer AT/3's in 285-75/17's on Helo 842's|Cooper Discover M+S 265-75/17's on Devino DV349's|Flowmaster 40 Single in Dual out with custom bent pipe from the end of the cats back|2" Procomp leveling kit|Custom made center console|Custom dyno tunes|Air Raid CAI|Air Raid Throttle Body Spacer|Apex brand topper|Kenwood Head Unit with Kenwood speakers|Painted mirrors/grille|Debadged except front emblem|Bilsteins front and rear
    Planned mods not in order
    2 inch lift|Custom front/rear bumper|hitch tire carrier|roof basket on topper, bars on cab|finish center console build|install Midland CB|Power options|Tint|Custom made raised bed in the bed of the truck|Lund LunarVisor
    Also have a 1992 Ford Ranger with a lot of stuff done to it. Currently waiting for a bit of a rebuild.

"The only woman I'm pimping from now on is Sweet Lady Propane. And I'm tricking her out all over this town."

Quote Originally Posted by MPclk2006 View Post
    man that is nice...I have not seen one like that around town at all...I painted my grille white and bowtie black...now I know how it looks with the whole front end white...I think Im gonna go for it!!
    What part of texas are you in MP?

silverado im near Houston, you?

jimmeh, do you still have the stock rims? Man I want to get rid of my "rims" i have and get some of the stock Texas Edition rims from the new Silverados...or at least better stock rims...

I'm in pittsburgh right now, but i'm going to school at fort sam houston in april. I can't wait!!!

oh kool...yeah im not that far from there...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MPclk2006 View Post
    jimmeh, do you still have the stock rims? Man I want to get rid of my "rims" i have and get some of the stock Texas Edition rims from the new Silverados...or at least better stock rims...
    Nope. Put them on my buddies Tahoe when we traded. I wish I still had them.
    2005 Chevy Silverado W/T
    4X4|4.8 with some mods (has only slightly more pull than a 5.3)|Auto|4 door ex cab|Cooper Discoverer AT/3's in 285-75/17's on Helo 842's|Cooper Discover M+S 265-75/17's on Devino DV349's|Flowmaster 40 Single in Dual out with custom bent pipe from the end of the cats back|2" Procomp leveling kit|Custom made center console|Custom dyno tunes|Air Raid CAI|Air Raid Throttle Body Spacer|Apex brand topper|Kenwood Head Unit with Kenwood speakers|Painted mirrors/grille|Debadged except front emblem|Bilsteins front and rear
    Planned mods not in order
    2 inch lift|Custom front/rear bumper|hitch tire carrier|roof basket on topper, bars on cab|finish center console build|install Midland CB|Power options|Tint|Custom made raised bed in the bed of the truck|Lund LunarVisor
    Also have a 1992 Ford Ranger with a lot of stuff done to it. Currently waiting for a bit of a rebuild.

"The only woman I'm pimping from now on is Sweet Lady Propane. And I'm tricking her out all over this town."

here's my new ride. crappy pics of it but i will get better ones
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GEDC0009.jpg   DSC01313.jpg  

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast