I have a 5.3 and its gettin no fuel, Checked all fuses and relays and beleive to all be good.I tested them by changing out the relay with another one beside it since there the same and all the fuses are good, now I ordered a pump off ebay brand new,but it didnt come with a black module on top of pump,just a hole ,had to use the one off my old one,i think its called a pressure switch or pressure sensor,I am not gettin fuel still,I dont hear a noise inside fuel tank. i tested old pump by hooking wires straight to battery and it works, so what can be wrong,can it be the pressure switch since it my old one? Is this what its called? or is there something else i should be checking, thank you in advance Doug
Camshaft sensor?
Oil pressure sensor?