GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Heated Seats problem

i have a 06 silverado Vmax and the heated seats have stopped working (both sides) and at the same time the power drivers seat does not move, the motor isnt even trying to work. so it cant be jammed or stuck.. the passanger side seat however moves. all fuses are good. and when i push one of the memory seat and mirror settings. just the mirrors move not the seat. this problem has happend before but one day everything started working fine for about a month, then one day it quit again and hasnt worked since. cant seem to find a damaged wire or anything. anyone know of this problem and know of a fix or problem solve? thanks!!

Im in the same boat as you and have no idea what is goin on. Mines an 05 silverado. Pretty frustrating. First my up and down switch for the bottom of the seat went backwards, then my heated seats quit working (driver side only)now the seat only moves front and back like 3 inches! Please help us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did yall check the plugs that go into the seat?? and i could be a relay and not a fuse thats runs the seat motor its one of the cube things i dunno mine is all manual cept the windows
    06 silverado

yep checked all the connections and everything is good. BUT i did take it all apart and found NO power to any wires. and no grounds. so im thinkin its at fuse box??? so next step is to put the ohm meter on and see what i find. and i also talked to a few other guys with the same problem, and they tell me it was one of the motors under the seat that burnt out. and it being all tied together in some way. when one quits it all quits. so they said the dealer replaced one of the motors and everything worked fine again. maybe that helps you out "kdogg05" but didnt get me anywhere

Well I did see on another post that the guy took it to the dealer bout the the backwards switch problem and he said they had to reprogram the power seat module which cost 110 or something like that.