GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default On the outlook for some new shoes!

Does anyone know where I can find a set of Baby Moon Rims that will fit My project "Bad Hoe"??? It seems as though American Racing doesn't make them for chevys anymore and I cannot find them.. I'm definitely set on Baby moon rims.. so please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something.

Project "One Bad Hoe":great:
    1997 "Custom" Chevy Tahoe
    Modifications: Work in Progress

I have the AR smoothies on my Mustang, but that doesn't help you.
    I searched for a while, and it looks like you may be looking at high dollar customs - kinda defeats the purpose, doesn't it?

Stocktonwheel and petepaulsen (.coms) had the size and bolt pattern available, with the starting prices around $100. Before chrome, powder, or hubcaps! There are some places out there that have billet look-a-likes, but then you're at $300 a corner.

Try doing a craigslist search, or looking behind barns. I think those wheels will look sweet on that truck, so I'll keep looking, too.

It might be worth the effort to call AR and see if they're still available, just not popular enough to put in thier ads.

Good luck,

1999 Chevy K2500 Suburban 350
    K&N, reworked cai, Thrush cat-backs
    Vinyl, cranks, floor shift, and rear air!

Check Stocton Wheel they build custom wheels and have the best prices around. I've used them for a couple sets of wheels and never had issues.
    They made a set of custom steelies with baby moons for my 49 Merc lead sled 2 years ago that looked awesum.