GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by aircraftcontractor View Post
    I just got transferred to weekends nights at work !!So I'm kinda SOL for right now, but I wouldn't mind helping do the legwork for everybody else, realistically though, how many people would be interested in something. What would be a good location. I know of a ton of parks in Snohomish n Skagit Counties, I love the XXX idea. Also Theres a couple winery's and breweries along HWY 20 towards Winthrop. Be a nice overnighter: Camp out Saturday night with a bbq, car show early Sunday afternoon. If anyones interested I could contact the chamber of commerce if I had an idea of how many people. It would be nice to have somebody over in Winthrop that could post signs for the car show. We could do something like that Labor Day weekend if anyones game.
    I know we love the drive in down here in Newberg. A camping/show meet n greet sounds good to me. Just tell me where. Hopefully we could make the drive up.

Master Mechanic

i'd love to make it, but i won't be in washington until octoberish, can you hold off lol, there's always next time though i suppose.

2009 silverado Crew Cab LTZ Z71 4X4
    6in FabTech suspension lift
    35x13R18 nitto terra grapplers
    6k and risin

Previously owned vehicles-
    2007 silverado ext cab LT 4x4
    2001 silverado std cab 2wd
    1990 toyota pickup
    1989 Trans Am GTA
    1957 Chevy Pickup stepside

A good get together place (if you don't mind driving in sand that is) is sandlake, just south of Tillamook. Every year during august I think it is, there is a weekend where tons of people with bronco's camp down there and they call it bronco fest. Alot of clubs do camps like that down there. Poor boy offroad is based in the portland area and they always head out there. We usually take our quads out on weekends when we can cause we live in Tillamook. But you have beach access, only about a 1/2 mile or so that you can drive on, but a pretty good area of good 4x4 fun. I know this knocks a few people out (2wd's) but just an idea.
    Mike - OREGON

2001 chevy silverado 4x4. 5.3L, 6 inch Fabtech lift, 35" Toyo MT's, 17" Weld Racing wheels, arma coating on rocker panels. No exhaust after cat. Pioneer stereo

Quote Originally Posted by aircraftcontractor View Post
    I would HELP plan something, but isn't it too late for this summer?
    I dont think it is to late yet. We could set up a Pumpkin Carving Party or something like that. With the Scion Car club I am in we do Meet n Greets every 2 weeks and a bunch of stuff in between. The range is from Seattle to Medford. Each major metropolis is responsible for their area. The drive in theater in Newberg, Or is one that a few of us like to do. Another fun thing we do on a regular basis is instal days for stereos, LEDs, spoilers, lowering, etc..... Those usually turn in to a pot luck diner. We really need to know who is interested and where we want to do it. Just my 2 cents.

Jr. Apprentice

Im down for anything in Spokane, WA pretty much any time on the weekends. If something big is going to happen in the greater Seattle area I can come home for a weekend but it has to be pretty big for me to do that.

If anyone's from Spokane or N. Idaho, hit me up via email/PM...
    ~Erik~
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4WD Summit White/Lt. Oak
    Epic Performance (me) custom tuned w/EFILive FlashScan V2, K&N FIPK2 CAI, Magnaflow Dual Catback
    Eibach 1.5/2, Bilstein HDs, Hotchkiss rear swaybar + poly bushings all around, Dueler A/T Revos
    6000K Low/fog HID + Quad Beams mod, The NorthFace Edition clearance lights, mirror turns+running light mod
    Infinity Kappa 104.7w + JBL CS300.1 + Q-Logic form-fitted box
    Redline Tuning hood lift struts, debaged/demolded
    Lots more...:lol:

Id be in on that just give me an address and im there wont happen this year no vacation time left for the year ill have a week in 3 months by then my project will be moving along ill also help with the planning if needed plus I can talk to some of the members in the car club about joining the site
    Last edited by LiquidSacrifice; 09-29-2008 at 03:06 AM.

1993 Chevy Suburban C1500 4X2

~ Dixie Custom Conversion
    ~178K ~SBC 350 TBI
    ~Turbo 400 trans
    ~ Single Flowmaster
    TECH SUPPORT \/
    Yim Me 24/7 @ air4800 ( screen name and site so i don't block ya)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12