GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Thread: New vbGarage

Default New vbGarage

We added a new feature today. Nothing too fancy, but you can add your vehicle listing (currently only one) and post some photos about it.

Add your own photos and your own entry into the garage in the User Control Panel. http://gmtruckclub.com/forum/usercp.php

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

It doesn't tell you, but each photo has to be under 200k in size. If it's over that, the upload will fail.

Should be a nice feature. I tried to download, but couldn't get it to accept the pic's. I tried "3" and it wouldn't work, so I deleated 2 of them and it still won't accept them. Maybe there is a limit on "pixals". I may try it later.

2010 Z/71 Colorado C/C
    Black 4X4 w/5.3L V8
    ===============
    2007 Winnebago Adventurer
    w/8.1L Chevy & Allison 6spd.
    Canyon Lake, Texas

It's really just a simple little place to put some basic information about 1 vehicle. I'd like to see if they could add support for other vehicles, etc.

I think that the only limit is a 200Kb limit on file size. I just downsized some photos and it took them.

I don't think this is the long-term photo solution for the board. We should be able to auto-resize photos, etc.