Results 1 to 1 of 1
01-27-2007, 06:03 PM #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2004
- Arlington, Texas, United States
- Blog Entries
How to turn off Email Notifications
All members control the email notifications sent my GMTC with a small group of configurable options and settings.
Default Thread Subscription Mode
This setting controls email and/or control panel notification for replies to your posts
Location: Settings > General Settings > Messaging & Notification
1) Click Settings on the top of the page.
2) Then click General Settings in the left-column.
3) Look for the Messaging & Notification category and Default Thread Subscription Mode and drop-down box. Make you selection and click Save Changes and the bottom of the screen.
Last edited by ChevyFan; 10-17-2011 at 02:53 PM.
10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)
Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
* I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.
By kylegillean in forum Audio, Video & Gadget TechReplies: 4Last: 07-10-2009, 10:37 PM
By AvLuv'02-Z71 in forum Audio, Video & Gadget TechReplies: 5Last: 07-06-2009, 06:01 AM
By ChevyFan in forum Announcements & FeedbackReplies: 5Last: 04-02-2009, 11:41 PM
By hookem_arod in forum Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)Replies: 1Last: 03-26-2009, 08:18 PM
By Maximous in forum Audio, Video & Gadget TechReplies: 11Last: 09-04-2008, 02:42 PM