GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 107 of 239 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 2390

Installed The Black Box Ultimacool Duo 5% precut window film to my rear passenger windows and rear window today. I was quite impressed how well the film went on but I do have some concerns. First of all it appears the film may have not been cut large enough hieght wise to get below the seal on the bottom of the windows. Leaving only a 1/16" gap(if that) at the top and it appeared to be 1/4"+ from reaching the lower seal. Im hoping that the seal does not catch the film when I roll the window down after the recommended cure time of 72 hours. Also I was finishing up towards dark and I put a spotlight on the film and can see what appears to be scratches I put into the film with the supplied squeegie. I dont think I will notice them under normal interior lighting conditions but can see them well with the spotlight on them. I have the same film except in 20% for the front side windows that im going to attempt probably Sunday so I can leave the windows up for the week (since I usually dont drive it weekdays) and allow them to cure. I will post some pics after I get the front windows completed.

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper

I got my grilles installed, the drums painted and the truck cleaned for my trip to Metropolis in the morning for the Superman Celebration.

Sometimes the best part of my job is that my chair swivels.

Blog Entries

put an s&b cold air intake in... super easy install and i got around 8 more mpgs.. def worth it!!! i would highly recommend this CAI!! thanks to justin at eastern offroad in virginia beach for the guidance!!!
    2006 gmc sierra 1500 z71
    flowmaster 40 series cat-back system
    S&B cold air intake
    1970 chevy c10 350/290 crate engine
    dual flowmasters to dual outlet in front of the rear tires

HAD a 99 Harley Sporster 1200
    after market paint job
    lotsa chrome
    screamin eagle pipes

Took my baby for a ride then wash and back home.
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywolf858 View Post
    I got my grilles installed, the drums painted and the truck cleaned for my trip to Metropolis in the morning for the Superman Celebration.

Looks great. Like to see some pics of those calipers.

2011 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB 2WD W/5.3

Convenience Package
    : Adjustable Pedals, Remote Start, Electric Rear Window Defogger, Rear Parking Assist

Power Tech. Package| Volant CAI| GMC Upgraded Grill| Line-X Premium Bedliner| AVS Smoke Headlight Covers| Demolded| AMI Black Grill Emblem| AMI Black Rear Emblem| EGR In-Channel Window Visors| IPCW Third Brake Light| IPCW LED Fiber Optic Tail Lights| IJDM Dome & License Plate LED's| Flowmaster Exhaust W/ 3" Black Chrome Tips| OEM 20" Rims W/ Goodyear Eagle LS2

You can't get away from the STORM!

Gonna clean it out and off and maybe shine her up a tad and take her to the funeral...I mean wedding of my buddy.

If at first you don't succeed, chances are, you are using too small of a cheater bar

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 Vortec | Spectre Cold Air Intake | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tails | Denali headlights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/75/16 Mastercraft Courser A/T | "Ghetto" painted tailgate | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Dual Thrush Turbo Mufflers
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Oil/Trans Fluid cooler | Re-done exhaust | Paint | Interior Restoration/upgrade with newer model stuff | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    US Navy Sailor :sign0011:

Quote Originally Posted by rileyjr16 View Post
    Gonna clean it out and off and maybe shine her up a tad and take her to the funeral...I mean wedding of my buddy.
    hehe, funeral is about right.... i mean, I love you honey!

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

Today I removed the contents of my truck box, the custom organizer from the truck box, and the truck box from the bed. I also removed the OEM spare tire and took a heat gun to some scratched plastics to minimize the scratches.

I went to a carshow that I found out about the other day so not alot of time to try out the truck on the show circut. While there there was 10 catagories but there wasn't even 10 vehicles there. Couple of the should have been rolled of the hill like a VW truck that was rotted out. Was a couple rat rods that are susposed to look rotted out lol. Was a quick trip through spent about $10 for food, drinks, $2 donation to be entered in a drawing & before we left one of our numbers was drawn to wind a pretty nive leather biker vest. $20 value lol now I just need a bike.
    2007 Silverado RS, 4.8 V8, 2WD
    Flowmaster Super 44 with turndown
    Black painted front grille & bumper
    Black / red Painted bowties
    Black 18in. Silverado wheels
    Black / Red interior conversion (in process)
    89 Chevy Sport tribute decals

Installed the rest of my window film today. Im not happy with the drivers window as I got a couple hairline bubbles in it that the heat gun just wont get out. So im going to rip it off and try again. Happy with the other windows so far. (havent rolled windows down yet) Also installed a 60" l.E.D. bar under the tailgate to hopefully prevent me from getting pulled over due to the directional l.e.d. taillights ive got. And I also removed the stock spare tire that wouldnt help me even if I did get a flat. No sense in carrying around unnecessary wieght.

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper