GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 109 of 239 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209 ... Last Post byLast Post by
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 2390

Today I installed my new Rapid Hitch. Very nice piece of equipment. Too bad my weekend road trip had to be canceled; I was going to review it. :(

Got the Truck back from the transmission shop that I do not want to support because the over charged me but the truck is running and the transmission work was under warranty but they did not replace the flex plate the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by LOVINTHESTORM View Post
    Looks great. Like to see some pics of those calipers.
    I haven't done the calipers yet. They are on my to-do list but I just bought a new Harley and its taking up what little free time I have right now.
    Sometimes the best part of my job is that my chair swivels.

I had the headliner replaced... Not that the original was falling down, but it was nasty discolored and had a few rips in it. The guys showed up, had the headliner out in about 45 seconds, re covered it in factory looking material with new foam backing and had it back in in less than 15 minutes for the amazing low price of $55.00. Awesome! It looks fantastic!
    "It went together didn't it? Well then there has to be a way to take it apart!" - Me.

Check out my image gallery HERE.

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good." ~Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Washed and vacuumed . filled with go go juice
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Quote Originally Posted by moogvo View Post
    I had the headliner replaced... Not that the original was falling down, but it was nasty discolored and had a few rips in it. The guys showed up, had the headliner out in about 45 seconds, re covered it in factory looking material with new foam backing and had it back in in less than 15 minutes for the amazing low price of $55.00. Awesome! It looks fantastic!
    WOW! I wish I had a connection like that here in Colorado!

I like the Turtle wax Spray wax it does wonders on black in between regular wax jobs. Like a black diamond. But I've been called "Sick and obsessive" from someone on here for washing my truck some much, they said its bad for the paint (scratches and such) but washing clothes wears them out fast & washing your hands alot causes them to dry out so I'll just be Sick & obsessive & not offending anyone with dirty clothes, b.o. or a nasty truck. WHOO.

Oh & for what I did to my truck today I picked up a cell phone holder to put in one of those openings next to the ac controls because I use my phone as an mp3 player while driving. Not important enough to have ne calls while driving.
    2007 Silverado RS, 4.8 V8, 2WD
    Flowmaster Super 44 with turndown
    Black painted front grille & bumper
    Black / red Painted bowties
    Black 18in. Silverado wheels
    Black / Red interior conversion (in process)
    89 Chevy Sport tribute decals

I say a clean truck is a beautiful thing. Just avoid power washing as it can inject water where you don't want it to get into. Rinse with garden hose, wash with bucket of soapy water, rerinse with low pressure, then Turtle Wax it till it blinds ya! I go to the National Pride sometimes, but even then I use the lowest amount of pressure I can get. The spray on wax these days is pretty good. Soap can dry your skin, too much water can cause truck issues, but doing nothing is worse.
    Brian L.

Brian Larson CST. KC9DAK.
    Janesville WI.
    87 GMC G20 6.2 diesel.

Quote Originally Posted by Ape View Post
    WOW! I wish I had a connection like that here in Colorado!
    You might have one. These guys travel from job to job in a cargo van loaded with rolls of material, a folding banquet table, an air compressor for glue and a tool box. Their primary business is car lots. Make buddies at a car lot and find out who they use. Chances are that you will find that there is a guy there that does the same thing!

So i guess i have a question... if a man (me) were 100 miles away from his truck(s) for an extended amount of time (may 17th-current)... does WISHING and THINKING about doing stuff to them count??

..I miss my babies lol

"If you're not living life on the edge, You're taking up too much space"

"Truck Norris"
    - 2008 TX Edition Silverado
    - McGaughy's 4/5 Drop Kit
    - Apline Type R 10s & Amp
    - Pioneer 6 Disc Touchscreen Deck
    - Nightmare Breed Motorsports custom tune
    - Custom 3" dual exhaust through x-pipe dumped at axle
    - Airaid CAI
    - Badges and molding removed, roll pan, Truxedo roll-up cover (compliments of GMTC!), 3pc billet grille, factory fogs upgrade
    "Kristine" - 1991 Nissan 240sx
    - Cut to pieces, LS build pending