GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 111 of 239 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... Last Post byLast Post by
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2390

Quote Originally Posted by LOVINTHESTORM View Post
    Dude that looks so awesome. I'm very jealous man. I want that on mine. Would even take that design. Can't wait to see the fuse box cover. Keep us posted. One day we will be doing some business.
    Thanks man...finally got some time between projects to do some stuff on my truck! Here is the fuse cover, I am going to try and clear it this weekend hopefully.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2012-06-15_20-33-49_6.jpg  

GMTruckClub members receive discounts off our normal rates! PM me for quotes! Check out our Films gallery - updated with over 200 Hydro Dip films!

If it can be painted - it can be Hydro Dipped!

Get the Gorilla!

gorilladip.com

sales@gorilladip.com

Yeah that was a joke Since I didn't do anything to the truck except drive to work & back. lol
    2007 Silverado RS, 4.8 V8, 2WD
    Flowmaster Super 44 with turndown
    Black painted front grille & bumper
    Black / red Painted bowties
    Black 18in. Silverado wheels
    Black / Red interior conversion (in process)
    89 Chevy Sport tribute decals

Got it back from the shop. Took it for its first carpet shampoo in 12 years (gets vacumed regularly) it is all clean and pretty inside and then waxed it with the orbital polisher and it looks great outside to. Tire shine like mirrors.

Well I modded my fender flares with some spikes instead of the boring stainless bolts they had in them. While I had the flares off the truck I washed the fenders that were pretty dirty and touched up a couple chips that must have been there before the aftermarket company put them on. Anyways heres a pic of the spikes I installed.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spikes.jpg 
Views:	586 
Size:	35.9 KB 
ID:	40762

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper

Those spikes are hardcore! I'm liking it.

2011 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB 2WD W/5.3

Convenience Package
    : Adjustable Pedals, Remote Start, Electric Rear Window Defogger, Rear Parking Assist

Power Tech. Package| Volant CAI| GMC Upgraded Grill| Line-X Premium Bedliner| AVS Smoke Headlight Covers| Demolded| AMI Black Grill Emblem| AMI Black Rear Emblem| EGR In-Channel Window Visors| IPCW Third Brake Light| IPCW LED Fiber Optic Tail Lights| IJDM Dome & License Plate LED's| Flowmaster Exhaust W/ 3" Black Chrome Tips| OEM 20" Rims W/ Goodyear Eagle LS2

You can't get away from the STORM!

ROFLMAO!!! I can't remember when the last time was I saw someone bold enough to use two inch spikes on their vehicles exterior. That remindes me of The Road Warriors, Hawk and Animal. Don't be surprised if you gat pulled over and asked if you don't think they are a little extreme. Nice touch though, I love it!
    Brian L.

Brian Larson CST. KC9DAK.
    Janesville WI.
    87 GMC G20 6.2 diesel.

Today I washed and filled up my truck. Oh, and I delivered some Dunkin Donuts 100 miles (round trip) to my Dad with it, this morning, since he likes Dunkin Donuts and there's not one within 45 miles of him in any direction.

The fender flare spikes are a cool touch just be careful reaching over to get something out of the bed & same for under the hood. lol. I'll give em 2 thumbs up

Cool

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tailgate Handle.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	28.4 KB 
ID:	40792Nice new chrome handle on the tailgate.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snoopy Sticker.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	41.1 KB 
ID:	40793and I can't forget the Snoopy sticker.