GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 114 of 239 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 2390

Quote Originally Posted by Sierraowner5.3 View Post
    looking good storm! love me some line-x.

Alex
    Thanks Alex

2011 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB 2WD W/5.3

Convenience Package
    : Adjustable Pedals, Remote Start, Electric Rear Window Defogger, Rear Parking Assist

Power Tech. Package| Volant CAI| GMC Upgraded Grill| Line-X Premium Bedliner| AVS Smoke Headlight Covers| Demolded| AMI Black Grill Emblem| AMI Black Rear Emblem| EGR In-Channel Window Visors| IPCW Third Brake Light| IPCW LED Fiber Optic Tail Lights| IJDM Dome & License Plate LED's| Flowmaster Exhaust W/ 3" Black Chrome Tips| OEM 20" Rims W/ Goodyear Eagle LS2

You can't get away from the STORM!

Quote Originally Posted by SierraBomber View Post
    The Line-X looks great. Had the same thing put in mine about 2 years ago and still looks as fresh as the day they sprayed it. Wouldn't use anything else! Also love the in-channel window visors. To me they look better than the surface mounted ones.
    Thanks. I agree the in-channels look much better. EGR rocks.

2011 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB 2WD W/5.3

Convenience Package
    : Adjustable Pedals, Remote Start, Electric Rear Window Defogger, Rear Parking Assist

Power Tech. Package| Volant CAI| GMC Upgraded Grill| Line-X Premium Bedliner| AVS Smoke Headlight Covers| Demolded| AMI Black Grill Emblem| AMI Black Rear Emblem| EGR In-Channel Window Visors| IPCW Third Brake Light| IPCW LED Fiber Optic Tail Lights| IJDM Dome & License Plate LED's| Flowmaster Exhaust W/ 3" Black Chrome Tips| OEM 20" Rims W/ Goodyear Eagle LS2

You can't get away from the STORM!

Drove to meet aloxdaddy99, Sierraowner5.3, nakranij, medicmatt, and moogvo at a mini-meet in NC.

Washed and waxed my truck... Got to utilize some of the Adams products I won. Used the butter wax, tire dressing, window cleaner and leather protectant. The butter wax producted great results... But not as shiny as the americana wax. But went on and off very easily. Tire dressing was good... Produces more of an even satin shine than armor all... Makes the tires look new... Glass cleaner was the best I ever used... With no streaks. One neat thing is all products smelled very nice... Kind of like the smells at the beach (sun scream)
    2009 Chevy Silverado 2500HDLT 6.0L w/ Towing Package, Dick Cepek GM8 Rims, Dick Cepek FC II 33X11.50R17,RKSport Ram-Air Hood(Functional), Lazer Lite Aluminum Tonneau Cover, Road Armor Stealth Bumper, PIAA Lighting, Diablo Trinity Tuner, Diablew Custom Tune, BullyDog Cold Air Intake, American Racing Headers w/highflow cats, Corsa Performance Sport Exhaust, Custom Striping, Black Bowties front and rear, Fuel Grille Inserts, Recon Headlights, Readylift Shocks, Readylift Upper Contol Arms, 2" Blocks in the Rear..

Future Plans: HD Tie Rods, Under hood upgrades, Crower Camshaft and possibly electric fans.

Upon arriving from traditional mid-summer cruise I noticed that despite very heavy rain lately the bed cover of Red Dust was dry, not a sign of the normal pool after heavy downpour. Sure enough, the water was in the bed, there being a small hole smack in the middle. For a quick remedy, I covered it with a piece of gaffa tape, but I guess its time to start looking for a new bed cover.

-J

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

San Angelo most of the time, Houston at others

Getting mine wired up and ready to pull a travel trailer. Still need to get a brake controller. Looking at the Tekonsha Voyager on ebay. Used, but I'm not gonna pull the trailer that often. Hopefully it works well.
    1998 K1500 Suburban
    1977 Chevelle Malibu

"I'm proud to defend your right to be an idiot!" From a friend in the military.

BoneHead, I hope you have an external trans cooler on that rig, the one built into the radiator aint enough for towing. If you do, please fprgive me, and best of luck with the ebay controller. Happy Trails.
    Brian L.

Brian Larson CST. KC9DAK.
    Janesville WI.
    87 GMC G20 6.2 diesel.

Painted my new pillar mount to match my trucks interior for my BullydogTripledog GT tuner... Installing later this week once the paint is fully cured.
    2009 Chevy Silverado 2500HDLT 6.0L w/ Towing Package, Dick Cepek GM8 Rims, Dick Cepek FC II 33X11.50R17,RKSport Ram-Air Hood(Functional), Lazer Lite Aluminum Tonneau Cover, Road Armor Stealth Bumper, PIAA Lighting, Diablo Trinity Tuner, Diablew Custom Tune, BullyDog Cold Air Intake, American Racing Headers w/highflow cats, Corsa Performance Sport Exhaust, Custom Striping, Black Bowties front and rear, Fuel Grille Inserts, Recon Headlights, Readylift Shocks, Readylift Upper Contol Arms, 2" Blocks in the Rear..

Future Plans: HD Tie Rods, Under hood upgrades, Crower Camshaft and possibly electric fans.

San Angelo most of the time, Houston at others

Quote Originally Posted by RallySTX View Post
    BoneHead, I hope you have an external trans cooler on that rig, the one built into the radiator aint enough for towing. If you do, please fprgive me, and best of luck with the ebay controller. Happy Trails.
    Brian L.
    I've got the factory HD cooler. Should be fine. My Dad pulled this trailer a few years back with a 92 c1500 burban with a 5.0 and 700r4. No towing package or external trans cooler and did just fine. I've got a 5.7 with the 4l60 and that HD cooler. I should be fine.
    1998 K1500 Suburban
    1977 Chevelle Malibu

"I'm proud to defend your right to be an idiot!" From a friend in the military.

I bought the DiabloSport InTune and got my truck tuned. It was a bit of a pain to get the InTune to update before use, but the results are great. It doesn't feel like I'm driving a >5500lb chunk of steel anymore. I had the Diablosport predator on my last truck and I'm just as happy with the InTune on this one.

I also bought the Sirius satellite radio kit to add that to my Kenwood nav unit, so I'll be adding that in at some point this week before I head out on a road trip on Thursday.

2001 Silverado Reg. Cab Not-So-Base -- SOLD
    2003 Avalanche Z71. No Cladding. Check out my Mod thread.
    1974 Triumph Spitfire 1500 - Work in Progress
    2003 Sierra 3500 Duramax. The Newer, Better Work Truck