GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 126 of 239 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176226 ... Last Post byLast Post by
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 2390

Got some more trim work on the 65 snapped a quick photo of the cramped garage I'm doing the work in up at the lake house. Back n worth between the c10 and the cobra makes me wish everything was as simple as the old

but this makes it all better
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4
    2.5 ccm level,2.5 inch rear blocks 305/60/18 coopers stt,Debadged,10 series flow w/dual exit in front or right rear tire, KN CAI, diablo InTune, 18% tint all the way around ,spec-d euro headlights with black housings,winjet smoke LED tail lights,putco LED third brake light smoked, fab fours front bumper with 10k warn winch, RK sports ram air hood
    1965 c10 swb, zz4 350 with the hot cam and fast burn heads and a 780 Holley on top, richmond super street 5 speed,restorod

Well my baby got a full detail and the tender touch of my daughter driving her. Now she wants to take it 4 wheeling. Nah I think not. She is the first to drive my baby other than service employees. Yes , I was sweating bullets as she likes fast cars and faster trucks. No scratches , that I have found yet. This weekend I hope to install my new EGR visors. My daughter wanted to do it while I was on the road. But I requested she wait till I get home and then she can help.
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

I drove her to work and remembered how badly I need to change the oil. I'll probably do that this weekend

JB
    Jville Lean
    Why Squat when you can Lean?

2001 Chevrolet Silverado Stepside:
    Gibson side exhaust, Airaid CAI, Daystar Leveling kit, Diablosport Predator, Deezee Black Bull bar, KC Daylighters, GT styling smoked headlight covers, Wilson 2 meter, Uniden VHF, Radioshak Whip antenna, 5% tint all around, Sony Xplode radio, blacked out bow tie and 3rd brake light...More to come REAL soon
    :fighting0040:

I installed the egr visors that I took off of my totaled truck. Then I got stuck in the first rain storm with it and found a puddle on the passenger side floor. Looks like I will be pulling the lower dash apart tonight to try to figure out what is going on. Now I know why they had to replace the blower motor and resistor. The water is running right into them.

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

This morning I replaced the tailgate latch's bezel, made a minor tweak to my amp's gain settings, and eliminated one more bass rattle that I tracked down last week.

I bought a Viair compressor that I am going to mount in the spot of the second battery. Will post some pics when completed. Than may run some QD's on either side of the truck.
    http://www.quadratec.com/products/92...Fcua7QodiwgAMA
    This is the one I got but not from this distributor.

2011 GMC Sierra SLE - 5.3 - 4X4 - Z71 - King Shock Level Kit - Body Color GMC grill emblem - 2 Tone Engine Cover, Rad Cover and Battery Box - Volant CAI - Tru Cool 40K tranny cooler - Sylvania ZXE bulbs Hi/Low -TriFold Hard Tonneau Cover- CoverCraft Seat Covers - Diablo inTune - GoRecon LED under rail lights - GoRecon LED White Lightning Tailgate Light Bar - Windows tinted to 45%- Kenwood DNX6990 - JL Audio C5-650 &650X- JL Audio Amp- Interco Truxus M/T 33x12.50x18

Default What I have done today

I guess I have a list this time around:

• Washed
    • Waxed
    • had a HID kit for my low beams professionally installed
    • installed putco Map and Dome LEDS inside the truck.
    • State inspection completed
    • Paid the illegal tax for my license plate so my tag is valid for another 12 months.
    • Picked up supplies to wet sand 2000-2500 git sand paper to remove the orange peel from my paint.

Hopefully I will be able to wash, claybar, wet sand and then re-wax the truck next week.
    Last edited by PantheraUncia; 07-27-2012 at 04:46 PM.

I got the day off and decided to do something to my truck. I ended up debadging and demolding the entire truck and I cut off the muffler and put a turndown pipe in its place. I will eventually get the turndown welded into the pipe but until then I just used some clamps I had laying around. I love the sound and new look I guess my next appearance mod will be to paint the bowties either grey or black...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0546.jpg   IMG_0679.jpg   IMG_2529.jpg   IMG_4798.jpg  
    Last edited by DRuben; 07-27-2012 at 04:52 PM.

Sr. Apprentice

I started to pull transmissions from my Suburban and my wife's Caprice so that I can swap tail shafts and get the burb on the road again. 700 miles on a new engine and she's been sitting for to long. I have less than a week to get the job done. Good thing I have kids to help me with the project.

Well after finally snapping and letting the problems get to me, I contemplated just putting cruise on and bailing out and hoping she only smashed into a tree

Right now, there is the transfer case issue, a new whining issue that I don't know, A/C belt tensioner, rear end, electrical crap, door hinge, and now the seal around the windshield broke...........not a happy camper

If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger cheater bar.

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 "Vortec" | Spectre "Cold Air Intake" | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tail Lights | Denali headlights | Grill Mounted Fog Lights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/70/16 Futura Scramblers | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers 2N1O | Mostly stock-ish
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Transmission Fluid cooler | Paint (Halfway there)| Interior Restoration/Upgrade with newer model parts | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations (68% Done) | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    CVN-69 "IKE-ATRAZ" AIR/V-2 Gear Dawgs