GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 127 of 239 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177227 ... Last Post byLast Post by
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 2390
    Blog Entries

holy crap, sorry to hear the bad news riley. Hope it works out.

Today, I got her back from the shop. Tourque converter clutch, 5 pinion planetaries, rebuild kit, heavy duty shell. Shifts very smooth.

Still whining. Found out its the alternator.

2000 Silverado, 4.8L, LS
    3" Dynomax cat back exhaust
    Drop-in K&N air filter
    200 amp Nations alternator
    KYB GR2 Shocks
    Bluetooth OBD2 adapter with Torque App on Samsung Note 2
    Custom Stereo System l Pioneer/ Boss door Speakers l 1200 watt Performance Teknique amp l 1 farad capacitor l 2 12" kicker comp subwoofers
    Slider rear window l Locking tailgate, de-baged l 265/75/16 Bridgestone Dueler H/L tires l Fully synthetic oil l Tinted windows
    4l65e upgrades - five pinion planetaries l HD sun shell l high performance band

Blog Entries

Buffed my silver rattle can stripes off the hood, took it through a muddy back road, getting very antsy about building my flatbed,,,, tin beds and 6 ply springs don't go together well haha
    Ariner
    -1979 gmc Sierra k25, nv3500 trans, np208 tcase, 5.7litre engine from 1994 Chevy, 2" lift, 265/75/16 BFg at

Installed a Dee Zee tailgate dampener. Coud be happier, what a great product! Also took my rig to the valvoline shop for some new Synpower and K&N oil filter (I buy them off amazon). I'm not a huge fan of oil change shops but I've been going to this one since they opened 4 yrs ago and they are good people who know their way around my trucks.

2011 GMC Sierra 2500HD SLE 4WD/Z71 Crew Cab Gray Green Metallic 6.0 Gas 6spd Auto 3.73 gears, HD locking rear differential. 18"Alum Wheels (Stock) Stock Michelin LTX AT-II Tires, Banks Monster Exhaust, Westin Platinum SS Oval Step Bars, EGR Window Deflectors, Extang Trifecta Tonneau, Front and back Weathertech Digitech liners. Factory Remote Start with Onstar App on iPhone.

2003 GMC Envoy SLE Black 4WD 4.2 175,000 Miles all original drivetrain and runs like a champ and no rust or rot!

Getting her ready for the GTG next weekend. If the rain will let up I can actually clean the inside and outside.
    2009 GMC Sierra 5.3L running on E85
    Black and chrome
    Volant CAI
    Borla dual exhaust
    Chrome Billet grill
    Tonneau cover
    4300k High/Low Beam HIDs
    Westin Ultimate Bull Bar with PIAA 540s
    Blacked-out tail and third brake light

Well just got done with adding a tailgate led light bar and removed the Silverado emblem off the tailgate. Thanking about painting it black and putting it back on. Can't make up my mind what I want to do.
    Randy AKA (Sparky)
    06 Z71 5.3L flex fuel
    6" fabTech lift
    LT315/70R17 BF All Terrain
    Pro Comp Series 1059 Wheels
    weather Tech rain shields
    Spectra air filter and air duct tube
    Cheap camo seat covers :lol:

put 76.50 worth of gas in it.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

Detailed her, then went and got gas for an even $75.00! I hopped in the pool a few hours as an reward. Gotta beat this Texas heat!

2009 Chevy Silverado!

Blacked out tail lights + 3rd brake light
    l Tint: 35% front windows and Limo on the rest l Hard wired Valentine One radar detector l Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow tires with GM CK375 wheels l Hand welded receiver hitch l HID lighting l SMD lighting l Blacked out front and rear emblems l Cherry Bomb Extreme exhaust dumped l 2 Kenwood 12's powered by a Kenwood amp w/ an Base control l

2007 Chevy Tahoe LTZ---2012 Chevy Cruze
    ---

"Let's just agree that a perfect truck is hard to find, and we'll drive the Silverado till we find it." - Car and Driver

Today I ordered a Spectra 34" radiator for the truck since the radiator that effectively cost me nothing (with the efans I picked up on the cheap) has ports for an engine oil cooler and I don't have one or plan to install one. I also ordered a pair of JL C5-650's and a pair of JL C2-400X's, as my Infinity Kappas were the only place where I skimped on my audio installation ... and I'm finally ready to address that.

Blog Entries

washed it, repaired a tiny, miniscule rip in the sidewall of the tire with black rtv silicone.

Today I painted my front calipers and my rear drums color matched to the rest of my truck. At the same time I washed the backside of my rims and tires and rotated them at the 5100 mile mark. Also put never seize on the backside of the rims where they contact the discs and drums because of the aluminum to steel dis-similiar metal corrosion factor. Truck is ready for the All Truck Nationals at Carlisle next weekend except for a quick detail job thursday night before I head out. Sure wish I had my T-shirt I won a couple months back to show off along with a GMTC sticker to represent the club!! Oh well maybe next year.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	calipers.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	49.8 KB 
ID:	42329Click image for larger version. 

Name:	drums.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	44.8 KB 
ID:	42330

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper