GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 13 of 239 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thanks Murdog! I really like how they are built and made in the good ole USA even though they are owned out of Sweden now.

________2013 4C Rated__________

Quote Originally Posted by murdog94 View Post
    How do you like the air bags????
    And im taking mine fishing and gonna get it even more dirty getting to the river
    I like them. Havent done much with these ones since it went right into the shop after install but have used them in the past with good results. I pick up the truck today from having the front lift reinstalled.
    David
    2004 Silverado 2500 Crew Cab 4x4, AMSOIL EA air filter, Granatelli MAF sensor, Throttle body spacer, Magnaflow exhaust (true dual to 2 in 1 out muffler), 6" ProComp lift (add a leaf and 5" superlift rear block), Bilstein shocks, 35's (Cooper Disoverer ST) and 4.10 gears, Rhino Liner, EGRUSA fender Flares and widow visors, extended stainless steel brake lines, firestone airbags w/onboard air compressor, Pioneer Avic X940BT navigation, Accel backup camera.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...Silverado-2500
    1960 Land Rover Series II 88
    2001 Pontiac Sunfire
    2013 Toyota Avalon Limited (Wife's Car)
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by devilsalmostfree View Post
    saw this on another forum, figured i would try to get it started here! myself, i didnt do anything to my Sierra today. last sunday, i changed the oil, put new wiper on it on thursday! oh, just hit 19K miles today with it, guess i did do something to/with it!
    I changed my old tonneau cover with a new one. I think it looks more elegant than before. :D

Quote Originally Posted by chucknorris View Post
    well i have the texas edition silverado with the chrome package, except i hate chrome! so over the past few days ive been slowly eliminating the chrome! today i took off the mirror caps, bought a can of primer spray paint and black gloss and for 7$ i have to say im happy with the job!
    how did that work out? i was thinking about doing it but wasnt sure if the paint would stick.
    2009 Chevy Silverado LT

Performance Mods:
    Flowmaster Cat Back Dual Rear Exhaust
    K&N 63 Series Cold Air Intake
    Pirelli Scorpion ATR All Terrain tires.

External Mods:
    8000K H.I.D Headlights
    Weston Side Step Bars
    Blacked Out Bowties
    Smoked Out Tail Lights
    6" Euro Style Rubber Antenna

Internal Mods:
    Pioneer P4200DVD Head Unit
    Pioneer 350 Watt Door Speakers
    Power Acoustic 1250 Watt 2 Way Amplifier
    Two 10" Kicker Comp Subwoofers
    Pioneer Tweeters

Blog Entries

First, I drove it to a job site 20 miles away. Then, I drove it to another job site that is 10 miles away from that one. I then loaded it with 7 12"X12"X12" concrete blocks and a pressure washer, and then drive it back home which is 10 miles away. After I took a shower, I then drove back to the first job site 20 miles away and finished out the day there. THEN, I drove to the land fill which was 5 miles from the job site, learning that the land fill closes at 5, so I then drove into the city, and then drove home, another 25 miles or so. Needless to say, I put about 100 miles on the truck in one day which is fairly typical lately, lol.

This weekend it'll be getting an oil change, and another very nice bath.
    2005 Chevy Silverado W/T
    4X4|4.8 with some mods (has only slightly more pull than a 5.3)|Auto|4 door ex cab|Cooper Discoverer AT/3's in 285-75/17's on Helo 842's|Cooper Discover M+S 265-75/17's on Devino DV349's|Flowmaster 40 Single in Dual out with custom bent pipe from the end of the cats back|2" Procomp leveling kit|Custom made center console|Custom dyno tunes|Air Raid CAI|Air Raid Throttle Body Spacer|Apex brand topper|Kenwood Head Unit with Kenwood speakers|Painted mirrors/grille|Debadged except front emblem|Bilsteins front and rear
    Planned mods not in order
    2 inch lift|Custom front/rear bumper|hitch tire carrier|roof basket on topper, bars on cab|finish center console build|install Midland CB|Power options|Tint|Custom made raised bed in the bed of the truck|Lund LunarVisor
    Also have a 1992 Ford Ranger with a lot of stuff done to it. Currently waiting for a bit of a rebuild.

"The only woman I'm pimping from now on is Sweet Lady Propane. And I'm tricking her out all over this town."

Jr. Apprentice
    Blog Entries

Since i just got my truck this past friday, i've been busy. Today i installed my AVIC-D3 Pioneer DVD/Navigation, XM Radio, Pioneer I-Pod interface, a semi-truck style air horn to replace the weak stock horn can't wait to pull up to the bus stops tomorrow morning for some wake beeps haha

Legend
    Blog Entries

Got a new to me 1998 Z71.. Love it so far...
    Mike

Currently

1997 Chevy S-10 Blazer 4X4 with 330K miles and counting (Hunting rig).

2009 Saturn Aura XE (wifes car)

2011 F-150 Crew 4X4

"Hold it to the floor till you see God.... Then Brake!!!!"

I fixed that stupid tow/haul button AGAIN. I think this was at least the 4th time. If those flimsy wires break again, there won't be any wire left to fix. Then I guess I would have to get a new shift lever.

I also washed it, gave it a coat of Meguiars Quik Detailer, cleaned all the windows, and gave the interior a quick armor-all to get rid of all the dust.

I changed the differential fluid a couple of days ago. The slant of the drain container was more than i thought, and the fluid ran over the edge. Made quite a mess, and there is an oily tire track that repeats every few feet going down my road.

It's all ready for the road trip I'm heading on tomorrow. Last road trip for me with this truck.

2001 Silverado Reg. Cab Not-So-Base -- SOLD
    2003 Avalanche Z71. No Cladding. Check out my Mod thread.
    1974 Triumph Spitfire 1500 - Work in Progress
    2003 Sierra 3500 Duramax. The Newer, Better Work Truck

Rotated and balanced my tires yesterday at work. I've had my current tires since Dec. and put 12-15K on them, and they still look pretty new. They aren't too loud and perform pretty good. Then used the truck to bring a new washing machine home.
    2010 Equinox LT
    2.4, 6 speed auto, power lift gate, remote start, bluetooth, xm.

1995 Cheyenne C1500 ext. cab(my baby, my first truck)
    5.0, 5 speed, Silverado appearance package, power nothing, bucket seats and console Silverado, painted black interior, eBay halo headlights, eBay chrome tails, eBay cai, dual Flowmaster 40's w/no cats, 15x7 American Racing Hopsters, Walmart fog lights, SS mirrors

Jr. Apprentice

Had the tires aligned because I just got my 5 inch Rough Country lift done. Waiting on new lug nuts from 4wheel parts because the rim company didn't seem to realize that car lugs don't exactly work for a Silverado. Putting my 20x8.5 Rockstars on tomorrow night after work.
    2007 Z71 Crew Cab

5in Rough Country lift
    20x8.5 matte Black Rockstar Rims
    Discoverer ST's

Coming Up Next!
    Halo Projector Headlights
    K&N cold air intake
    Gibson Super Truck Exhaust