GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 134 of 239 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234 ... Last Post byLast Post by
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 2390

Quote Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
    Well I drove amost 600 miles this weekend heading down and back to the All Truck Nationals down in Carlisle, PA. What an awesome show!!! I even took 1st place for 2007+ for best in show. cool little plaque for an award. Ordered my gears for front and rear while I was there. They convinced me to go with the 4.56 gearing. 4 Wheel parts got my order and convinced me that I would not be happy with the 4.10's. So That will be my next mod in the next couple weeks. Went with G2 gears and the salesman told me they come with a 10 year warranty. Hopefully I will never need it. Anyways A little disappointed there was no representation considered at this Huge!! Truck show for our club.?.? Saw a lot of other clubs there??? Well anyway I will save that conversation for another time.
    Attachment 42594

X2....................................
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Stealth project work, today. If I am happy with how it turns out I'll post pics, but for now, I'm not saying more.

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    Stealth project work, today. If I am happy with how it turns out I'll post pics, but for now, I'm not saying more.
    You have me intrigued! You tend to come up with some interesting and cool ideas. Can't wait to see it.

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

Cleaned the Mass Air Flow Sensor......

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post

You are going to make your truck disappear?

Default Bought new tires

I bought new tires today. I put on a set of Michelin ltx m/s2 265/70/r17 . I figured since they ride really nice and I got more than 75,000 miles out of the last set it was a no brainer to go with them again.

Not my vehicle but I replaced he idler arm assembly on a friends 97 Tahoe. 200,000 plus miles on original idler arm.

just got my bed rhino lined.. looks real nice had them do over rail so dont scratch it by accident ..also had my truck under coated and also did a fabric protection ..good day for my truck ..saturday will be better

Legend
    Blog Entries

Nothing else for the year! Budget is done.. :( Next year... Tires and Rims... FINALLY!! LOL

2008 GMC ENVOY SLT
    GT RACERS Black Diamond Grille
    | PIAA Headlights| BEAMERS Pro HID Kit 6,000K Diamond White |
    3" LiftMeister Body Lift Kit
    |Skyjacker Suspension| MagnaFlow Exhaust w/tip |Hella Supertone Horns| Blacked out Body

"Silly Boys! Lifted Trucks are for Girls"
    "If you can't beat 'em, then your going to slow" :sign0081:

Quote Originally Posted by Stevessilver10 View Post
    just got my bed rhino lined.. looks real nice had them do over rail so dont scratch it by accident ..also had my truck under coated and also did a fabric protection ..good day for my truck ..saturday will be better
    very nice! I love my lined rails. I'm sure you will too!
    2006 Vortec Max 1500
    Performance:
    -Custom Tune (389HP 440 Ft/lbs Trq - Dyno'd) | Volant CAI | Magnaflow Dual-in/out Exhaust w/3" stainless pipe tips | Fully Built Transmission w/ Red Eagle Clutches & Kolene Steels w/ Corvette Servos and Stage2 Shift Kit | 35K Tranny Cooler | Mobil 1 | Royal Purple Rear Diff
    Other:
    -Spray-in Bed Liner
    -Premium Sound w/lifetime Satellite Radio | Leather | Sunroof | Heated Seats
    -Limbstriping from USING the truck (those are badges of honor)