GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 135 of 239 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185235 ... Last Post byLast Post by
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 2390

Yea I already do .. It just adds to the truck .. I just need to get a cover .. They didn't have any in stock

Jr. Mechanic

Quote Originally Posted by GMCErica View Post
    Nothing else for the year! Budget is done.. :( Next year... Tires and Rims... FINALLY!! LOL
    I know the feeling, but I still throw my hard earned cash into my truck a little bit at a time.

Washed my truck today after the long voyage last weekend from the carlisle show. Tracking numbers on my 4.56 gears show I will have them monday and CANT WAIT!! And believe it or not GM called me this week asking how satisfied I am with my Silverado. I expressed my displeasure with purchasing a brand new truck from the Chevy dealership with the GM approved aftermarket 6" lift and 35" tires without the proper gearing done to it. Do you know how hard it is to make a gm representative understand the logic in changing gears when that large of a tire is installed?? I explained it in every way possible to the difference in RPM's in overdrive compared to a stock vehicle to the constant shifting on the highway. They continually tell me that something must be wrong. I told them to talk to a gear engineer or something because I might as well be trying to tell this to a walmart greeter. Anyway they said they will look into it and get back to me if theres anything they can do but Im not holding my breath. Really to late now anyway since I already bought my gears and gonna do it irregardless.

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper

Jr. Apprentice

I just been airbrushing a flag onto the ally tonneau cover of the old 88 S15 sierra, I would post a picture but the site won't seem to let me :(

I opened the truck door and took something out of the truck and then shut the door!...and i rinsed it off!...haha didnt do to much today with it

2009 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Z71 Crew Cab "All-Star Edition"

Line-X'd Bed
    Line-X'd Custom Brush Guard(Heavy Duty)
    5.3L Flex Fuel
    275/65R18 Toyo Open Country AT2's
    2" Rough Country Leveling Kit(want to get the 2.5 RC kit)
    EGR In-Channel Vent Visors
    Exterior PLUS Package
    Interior PLUS Package
    K&N Drop-In Air Filter
    ProFlaps
    Cat-Back Dual Exhaust
    Black Bowties
    Diablo Sport Predator(AFM Disabled)
    ProFlaps
    Towing Mirrors
    Next Planned Mods
    Blacked out Tail Lights
    Aftermarket Rims

Quote Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
    Really to late now anyway since I already bought my gears and gonna do it irregardless.
    I believe you mean 'regardless'. ('Irregardless' is not officially a word within the English language!)

I made some calls about the last remaining item on my stealth project, today.

emptied the trash out of mine today...its some what clean now
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

"when the going gets tough the tough get cyclic:fighting0019:"
    "use the force luke:fighting0040:"

Well I yanked out the incandescant bulbs under the dash and replaced them with the 194 LEDs that I got from superbrightleds.com. Next is a LED dome light in the same color which is cool white. Really brightens up the foot wells over the standard bulbs. I have some trash to get out but thats after the sun rises tomorrow.

Rest of my LEDs for behind the dash should be coming in tomorrow if not Monday I hope.

*no idea how they got sideways*

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	insideled.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	58.0 KB 
ID:	42790Click image for larger version. 

Name:	insideled1.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	38.3 KB 
ID:	42791Click image for larger version. 

Name:	insideled2.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	53.1 KB 
ID:	42792
    Last edited by rileyjr16; 08-12-2012 at 02:52 AM.

If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger cheater bar.

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 "Vortec" | Spectre "Cold Air Intake" | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tail Lights | Denali headlights | Grill Mounted Fog Lights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/70/16 Futura Scramblers | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers 2N1O | Mostly stock-ish
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Transmission Fluid cooler | Paint (Halfway there)| Interior Restoration/Upgrade with newer model parts | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations (68% Done) | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    CVN-69 "IKE-ATRAZ" AIR/V-2 Gear Dawgs

Not today but yesterday i installed pioneer head unit navi/bluetooth/sat radio ready pretty dope then i added my 2 12' memphis subwoofers with memphis amp ....was goiong to do my exhaust yesterday also but didnt have time so im going to do it next weekend with my CAI and jl speakers
    Chevy Silverado 10' - C.C / Pioneer DVD Head Unit / 2 12' Memphis Subs / Rhino Lined / Running Boards / Corsa Sport Exhaust / Volant CAI / Spyder Black Halo Projector Headlights & Tailights / Led Interior Dome Lights/ 20 % Tint on every window except back (Limo Tint) /

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    I believe you mean 'regardless'. ('Irregardless' is not officially a word within the English language!)
    Sorry, I only got an 85% in English not a 100% forum spellchecker/word analyzer

Irregardless is considered nonstandard because of the two negative elements ir- and -less. It was probably formed on the analogy of such words as irrespective, irrelevant, and irreparable. Those who use it, including on occasion educated speakers, may do so from a desire to add emphasis.

Put the truck undercover today after cleaning because it is suppose to rain.
    Last edited by the phantom; 08-12-2012 at 11:41 AM.