GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 176 of 239 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186226 ... Last Post byLast Post by
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 2390

@SurrealOne as always good job

last week I was able to give the truck a proper bath (aka mud puddles ;)). Played in the snow some too.

i got the on board compressor and gauge for my airbags. I didn't have any power wire to extend the supplied harness so it will be finished Sunday when I can get some. Will put up a thread with pics after I finish.
    David
    2004 Silverado 2500 Crew Cab 4x4, AMSOIL EA air filter, Granatelli MAF sensor, Throttle body spacer, Magnaflow exhaust (true dual to 2 in 1 out muffler), 6" ProComp lift (add a leaf and 5" superlift rear block), Bilstein shocks, 35's (Cooper Disoverer ST) and 4.10 gears, Rhino Liner, EGRUSA fender Flares and widow visors, extended stainless steel brake lines, firestone airbags w/onboard air compressor, Pioneer Avic X940BT navigation, Accel backup camera.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...Silverado-2500
    1960 Land Rover Series II 88
    2001 Pontiac Sunfire
    2013 Toyota Avalon Limited (Wife's Car)
    NRA Life Member

I used up a $50 dollar gift card buying parts for the truck.

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

I finished the second projector fog light. Now I'm just waiting for the silicone to dry so I can get it mounted and aimed tomorrow morning before I leave to go skiing.

Also, I don't think I posted this the other day when I found it, but I scanned my Duramax to see why the check engine light is sometimes coming on. The code I got was P0650, which turns on the check engine light to tell you the check engine light isn't working properly. I thought that was ironic...

2008 FORD F350. My new all-around truck.
    2001 Silverado Reg. Cab Not-So-Base -- SOLD
    2003 Avalanche Z71. No Cladding. Check out my Mod thread. - Crashed. Will be rebuilt soon.
    1974 Triumph Spitfire 1500 - Work in Progress
    2003 Sierra 3500 Duramax. The Newer, Better Work Truck -- FOR SALE

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    This Christmas day I completed the back-end wiring on the environmentally sealed relay block that I have been working on. All she needs now are properly sized (for each application) fuses (5), a positive connection to the +12v stud, a negative connection, and she'll be good to go for 5 relay-based accessories that will draw off the aux battery. (I have 3 in the immediate future: rear LED work lights, front LED light bars (2), and the York compressor clutch.)

Back Side - back-end wiring complete, +12v stud unconnected:
    Attachment 47312

Front side - closed:
    Attachment 47313
    Front side - open, no fuses installed:
    Attachment 47314
    Wow, That is pretty!

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

Quote Originally Posted by Pikey View Post
    Wow, That is pretty!
    Thanks. It beats having relays all over the engine compartment.

Installed the second projector fog light. Now I just need to go aim them.

And, while I was under the truck, I found an oil leak from one of the oil cooler lines under the truck. I guess I have to fix that soon.

Received the copper tubing I ordered, today. I was excited as I'd get to start plumbing the air system, this weekend, Sadly, the morons sent me 3/8" tubing instead of the 1/2" tubing that I ordered, so now it has to go back AND I don't get to begin the plumbing this weekend.

sandblasted alot of the front frame of my truck and put on a few coats of flat black paint on it, getting rid of alot of surface rust!
    2000 Chevrolet Silverado

Powertrain:
    4.3L V6, 4L60E, 2WD, Single Cab
    Performance:
    Airaid CAI
    Poweraid TB Spacer
    Flowmaster 10-series exhaust (dumped)
    BLACKBEAR TUNED!!!
    Edge CS insight monitor
    4.10 gears
    Limited-slip differential
    LS-1 Dual Electric fans
    Corvette tranny servo swap

Audio:
    Head Unit: Alpine
    Speakers: Alpine SPR-60C 6.5" component set, 4X6 Infinity Kappas
    Subs: 2-12" Kicker CVT's
    Amps: Alpine-M1000 (subs), Alpine MRX-F65 (Speakers)

Tires/Wheels:
    305/70R16 NITTO Terra Grapplers
    16" PROCOMP 7089's
    Suspension:
    2" leveling kit
    3" Fabtech Spindle Lift Kit
    Front/Rear-Bilstein 5100 shocks

Lighting:
    FRONT
    35W HID Low Beams
    RECON LED smoked roof cab lights
    REAR
    HELLA LED taillights and 3rd brakelight
    HELLA FF-75 Aux. Reverse Lamps
    RIGID dually D2, flush mount, wide beam
    Accessories:
    Hawk HPS Brake pads
    Russell braided steel brake lines
    Powerstop-red powdercoated brake calipers
    Powerslot Cryo brake rotors
    EGR in-channel window visors

Received the copper tubing I ordered, today. I was excited as I'd get to start plumbing the air system, this weekend, Sadly, the morons sent me 3/8" tubing instead of the 1/2" tubing that I ordered, so now it has to go back AND I don't get to begin the plumbing this weekend.
    That blows! (pardon the pun).
    I ordered the rest of my cable and lugs for my big three upgrade and fuse power upgrade. Sadly it won't be in until next week.

Thanks. It beats having relays all over the engine compartment.
    Yes it does! Plus, it looks really clean.

- - - Updated - - -

I would call them and tell them how bad they suck. Maybe they will step up and overnight the correct tube to you.