GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 183 of 239 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193233 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 2390

Quote Originally Posted by silverhobey View Post
    SurrealOne---your installed Bussmann Box sure looks neat and tidy all done.
    Brian
    Thanks! Here's how the Rigid Dually D2 flush mount lights came out...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rigid_duallyd2_flushmounts_installed.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	59.7 KB 
ID:	48328

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    Thanks! Here's how the Rigid Dually D2 flush mount lights came out...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rigid_duallyd2_flushmounts_installed.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	59.7 KB 
ID:	48328
    Pics of them on please!!

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

Quote Originally Posted by Pikey View Post
    Pics of them on please!!
    In cab wiring (for their switch, other switches, and a gauge) will have to come first, as my test switch is a bit unmanageable in the dark under the hood on nights wtih sub-freezing temps. I'm looking at next weekend if the weather permits -- and I might get both Rigid 10" LED bars done, up front, too. At least that's the plan.

After 10 years of my amp being installed and having some minor issues with 10 year old wiring, I trimmed off an inch of wire on each end of the the hot and the ground and re-wired and tightened the lugs down and everything has returned to normal for the stereo.

The next amp I wire will be done allot different (in a different truck).

@SurrealOne, that looks really sharp!

i ran around with a buudy of mine today truck shopping for him. I think we found him a truck. also stopped and bought a black chrome exhaust tip for mine and put it on. I like it. next is to figure out how to mount some Trucklite HID LED lights i picked up. not sure how im gonna do that.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

Replaced the right rear taillight on my Silverado 1500. Cost me $48.95 from Amazon.com. GREAT looking light. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ls_o02_s00_i00

The best part was the light came with a whole light harness set (lights included). My left tail light had a turn signal out, so I just used one of the lights from the new harness (didn't need it, just the casing broke). Two fer one!

My old one broke when I backed into a cut tree limb that I couldn't see out the rear view mirror while turning around on a trail. Up in the mountains hunting...

-Skip
    2006 Vortec Max 1500
    Performance:
    -Custom Tune (389HP 440 Ft/lbs Trq - Dyno'd) | Volant CAI | Magnaflow Dual-in/out Exhaust w/3" stainless pipe tips | Fully Built Transmission w/ Red Eagle Clutches & Kolene Steels w/ Corvette Servos and Stage2 Shift Kit | 35K Tranny Cooler | Mobil 1 | Royal Purple Rear Diff
    Other:
    -Spray-in Bed Liner
    -Premium Sound w/lifetime Satellite Radio | Leather | Sunroof | Heated Seats
    -Limbstriping from USING the truck (those are badges of honor)

Hmmm let's see. Started a work list and it might not get that far in. I actually had the thought of getting a new to me truck. Kate hates the body style and it'd be pointless for me to get another truck this close to deployment. Oh well. Work list is as follows:

Transfer case
    knock sensors
    oxygen sensors
    wiper blades
    windshield seal
    cv axles
    rear end
    vacuum
    paint
    headliner
    third brake light
    inspection

If at first you don't succeed, chances are, you are using too small of a cheater bar

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 Vortec | Spectre Cold Air Intake | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tails | Denali headlights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/75/16 Mastercraft Courser A/T | "Ghetto" painted tailgate | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Dual Thrush Turbo Mufflers
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Oil/Trans Fluid cooler | Re-done exhaust | Paint | Interior Restoration/upgrade with newer model stuff | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    US Navy Sailor :sign0011:

Quote Originally Posted by rileyjr16 View Post
    Hmmm let's see. Started a work list and it might not get that far in. I actually had the thought of getting a new to me truck. Kate hates the body style and it'd be pointless for me to get another truck this close to deployment. Oh well. Work list is as follows:

Transfer case
    knock sensors
    oxygen sensors
    wiper blades
    windshield seal
    cv axles
    rear end
    vacuum
    paint
    headliner
    third brake light
    inspection
    heck of a list. i can give ya hand with some of that if need be. I also know where you can get a 2011 Sierra SLT extended cab Z71 for cheap.

if that tickles your fancy.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

Quote Originally Posted by Sierraowner5.3 View Post
    heck of a list. i can give ya hand with some of that if need be. I also know where you can get a 2011 Sierra SLT extended cab Z71 for cheap.

if that tickles your fancy.

Alex
    Lol I almost wish. I decided not to get my truck up here yet. Too much to have it shipped like my dad wants. I don't know what I'm gonna do though. It almost feels like new truck time to me but, I'm actually trying to save most of my 1751.68$ a month lol. Doing kinda good this month

If at first you don't succeed, chances are, you are using too small of a cheater bar

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 Vortec | Spectre Cold Air Intake | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tails | Denali headlights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/75/16 Mastercraft Courser A/T | "Ghetto" painted tailgate | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Dual Thrush Turbo Mufflers
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Oil/Trans Fluid cooler | Re-done exhaust | Paint | Interior Restoration/upgrade with newer model stuff | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    US Navy Sailor :sign0011:

well, let me know. its actually a new truck thats still hanging around a dealer i was at today with bud looking for a truck for him.

Alex