GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 192 of 239 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 2390

Took it to work and gave it a bath

Yesterday I got the wiring done for the led light behind my grille. Now I just need to aim it. I also ran all the wires for my rear heted seats. All that's left for that is to connect the wiring to the heater elements in the seats and build a panel for the switches to go in. Then I have to do some finishing details for both projects like wire loom and such but that will have to wait for a warm enough day for electrical tape to stick.

2001 Silverado Reg. Cab Not-So-Base -- SOLD
    2003 Avalanche Z71. No Cladding. Check out my Mod thread.
    1974 Triumph Spitfire 1500 - Work in Progress
    2003 Sierra 3500 Duramax. The Newer, Better Work Truck

Took off the oil field worker stickers on the back window and cleaned off the glue. Cleaned off the remnents of glue from the crappy tint i pulled off the front windows. Bought a new hood release for inside the cab to replace the broken one. Might clean the PA inspection tags out of the front window sometime today. I may just go do that now. Pondering to call a JY to find the lock slider piece for the driver door panel or just buy one off of flebay.....

Overall a productive lunch hour here at work.

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot, also on saturday I fixed the rusted out front brake line (still need to bleed the brakes again to have all of my pedal back) and replaced one tank strap. The other strap is stuck because on a brake line that has been ran along the frame rail and blocks the strap from coming out. I took advantage of yesterday's warmer weather and cleaned out the interior. Took me 2 hours to sweep out the extended cab part becasue of what i swear seemed like 2 lbs of dog hair from the previous owner. It also smelled like an ashtray. It still smells a little, but no more dog hair and clean windows.
    If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right.--Henry Ford

On Saturday I installed my new Spyder projector headlights with the CrystalVision Ultra bulbs I bought. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130211_170820.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	72.0 KB 
ID:	49299Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130211_170916.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	73.5 KB 
ID:	49300Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130211_170939.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	71.4 KB 
ID:	49301Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130211_170951.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	73.2 KB 
ID:	49302
    Last edited by UpsetProps; 02-11-2013 at 06:39 PM.

2012 Silverado 1500 LS Crew Cab 4.8L 4x4
    - Nitto Tera Grapler 265/70R17, Line-X bed liner, Black Bowties, Stampede front deflector, DeeZee black diamond plate bed rails, TonnoPro Lo-roll cover, Antenna deleted, Spyder Projection Headlights with Phillips CrystalVision Ultra bulbs, Spyder Tail Lights & 3rd Brake Light, Rough Country leveling kit, PlastiDip'd emblems, and wheel hubs, Diablosport Trinity, 20% tint, Black OEM grill

"Coming through in a new Chevy, droppin' game like it's too heavy."

I installed a new tonneau cover, my old one was falling apart.

I installed black running boards from truck gear direct.
    Alan - Memphis, TN
    2009 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE Ext. Cab 4WD

I bought a pair of 2" diameter rubber, expandable freeze plugs AND ordered a pair of 2" diameter rubber piggy bank plugs. One of the two of them (whichever fits better and seems most durable) will be used to plug a pair of 2" diameter holes in the 1/8" steel air tank carrier I had made for my air tanks.

Cleaned of the back glass and put on my Famous S&S sticker and cleaned off the back bumper to put on my painted black Jesus fish. You can barely see the fish since the bumper is black. I think it looks pretty good. My new hood release should be here today or tomorow so that will go in this weekend. Now I have to find the plastic lock slider for the driver side door panel and an antena since mine appears to have been broken off.

- - - Updated - - -

Bought a new FOB today. Old one must be broke, because new battery didn't work and neither did re-programming.
    If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right.--Henry Ford

Cleaned the entire cabin area of the truck and even used carpet cleaner of the floors to get rid of the dirt stains. Truck now smells amazing inside. Also got gas and now I'm averaging about 10 mpg city.... I hate winter it kills my mileage with cold starts and having to let her sit and warm up.

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

Got my new hood release lever yesterday and installed it. No monre hanging piece of plastic mess. Ordered a new lock slider for the driver side door panel yesterday. Should be here today. All I need now is an antenna. Need to look to see if I just need the mast of a new base too. Something is broke for sure.

Does anybody have a shorty antenna? If you do, how is the reception? They look cooler than the original, but I don't want to sacrifice for looks.