GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 203 of 239 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 2390

Cleaned my spare K & N air filter so I can install it later this week once it dries. Put a bottle of techron i n the tank.

Got up at 5am, headed out by 5:30am, filled up the fuel tank, drove 1.5 hours to the family lake house, hitched up the landscaping trailer, drove back toward home, and dropped the trailer off at a friend's place so that he could load it during the day. After work I headed back to his place, filled the bed with things to be moved, hitched up the (now full) trailer, and made two different stops to unload ... in the pouring rain.

I left the trailer at his new place and will have to fetch it in a few days, as I'll use it to move my own stuff into storage (hopefully the last trip)...

Jr. Engineer

filled with fuel checked oil,trans,p/s & brake fluid.
    Disclaimer:

Had to throw the plow back on last night. Just got done doing the driveway, only about 4" of white stuff this time. Now on to do 3 more and a parking lot.
    "The best things in life aren't things"

2007 Chevy Silverado Classic 1500
    Ext Cab 4wd LT
    Check out my garage
    http://www.NStarWindow.com

Installed a new thermostat because it was taking forever to warmup. I really miss the way GM had them on top of the engine on the 5.7L. The location on the 5.3L stinks as it empties all of the coolant out of the block when you take it out. Which I would not mind, but I just did a coolant flush a few months ago.
    Then, I contacted amazon about getting a replacement for the second power steering pump they sent me. The first one popped about 30 seconds after start up and sounded like crap. This one lasted a few months and now makes a high pitched squeal when turning right. It is not that loud, but drives me nuts. It has a one year warranty, but I was out of there 90 day return period. So, they "made an exception" and are letting me return the second one for full credit. (shipping on them)
    Last edited by Pikey; 03-19-2013 at 09:21 AM.

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

replaced:

1) all 5 brake lines (russell braided steel)
    2) rear brake pads (hawk hps)
    3) all 4 rotors (powerslot cryo)
    4) all 4 brake calipers
    5) both rear axles,bearings, seals
    6) differential fluid
    7) and a complete brake fluid flush

busy weekend...
    2000 Chevrolet Silverado

Powertrain:
    4.3L V6, 4L60E, 2WD, Single Cab
    Performance:
    Airaid CAI
    Poweraid TB Spacer
    Flowmaster 10-series exhaust (dumped)
    BLACKBEAR TUNED!!!
    Edge CS insight monitor
    4.10 gears
    Limited-slip differential
    LS-1 Dual Electric fans
    Corvette tranny servo swap

Audio:
    Head Unit: Alpine
    Speakers: Alpine SPR-60C 6.5" component set, 4X6 Infinity Kappas
    Subs: 2-12" Kicker CVT's
    Amps: Alpine-M1000 (subs), Alpine MRX-F65 (Speakers)

Tires/Wheels:
    305/70R16 NITTO Terra Grapplers
    16" PROCOMP 7089's
    Suspension:
    2" leveling kit
    3" Fabtech Spindle Lift Kit
    Front/Rear-Bilstein 5100 shocks

Lighting:
    FRONT
    35W HID Low Beams
    RECON LED smoked roof cab lights
    REAR
    HELLA LED taillights and 3rd brakelight
    HELLA FF-75 Aux. Reverse Lamps
    RIGID dually D2, flush mount, wide beam
    Accessories:
    Hawk HPS Brake pads
    Russell braided steel brake lines
    Powerstop-red powdercoated brake calipers
    Powerslot Cryo brake rotors
    EGR in-channel window visors

washed it and vacced the interior out some some. then went and pulled out a friend. look for pics in the image thread.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

Ordered the last of my parts for my up coming projects... now just for the snow to go away so I can start working on them.
    2009 Chevy Silverado 2500HDLT 6.0L w/ Towing Package, Dick Cepek GM8 Rims, Dick Cepek FC II 33X11.50R17,RKSport Ram-Air Hood(Functional), Lazer Lite Aluminum Tonneau Cover, Road Armor Stealth Bumper, PIAA Lighting, Diablo Trinity Tuner, Diablew Custom Tune, BullyDog Cold Air Intake, American Racing Headers w/highflow cats, Corsa Performance Sport Exhaust, Custom Striping, Black Bowties front and rear, Fuel Grille Inserts, Recon Headlights, Readylift Shocks, Readylift Upper Contol Arms, 2" Blocks in the Rear..

Future Plans: HD Tie Rods, Under hood upgrades, Crower Camshaft and possibly electric fans.

Got together with the machinist fabricating my coalescing filter bracket and front air manifold bracket and did a test fitting for each. The coalescing filter bracket was spot on. The front air manifold bracket stuck out a little farther than I'd like so its mounts will be cut down and rethreaded, tomorrow. (This was intentional on his part ... as it was easier to fab the mounts big, thread them, and shave them to exactly what I wanted ... than to start small and try to add material if they were too short.) Both brackets should be done Thursday, which means there may be some on board air system plumbing this weekend if the weather cooperates.

I also snagged my trailer, hitched it up, brought it back to my apartment in the city, and parked/unhitched it in preparation for loading both it and the truck, tomorrow, for what might be my final storage run until I move. *fingers crossed for weather, tomorrow, too*

Keys were stolen last night........
    If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right.--Henry Ford