GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 41 of 239 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast
    Jr. Apprentice

Default heres what i did

put my right leaf on and added new gear oil on my 07 rebuild and drove my 99 to the store .

Standard Mobil 1 Oil Change and ordered a leveling kit and new tires!

Blog Entries

Ordered some new shocks and a bug/rock deflector. Hoping I got the right kind of shocks!
    2005 Chevy Silverado W/T
    4X4|4.8 with some mods (has only slightly more pull than a 5.3)|Auto|4 door ex cab|Cooper Discoverer AT/3's in 285-75/17's on Helo 842's|Cooper Discover M+S 265-75/17's on Devino DV349's|Flowmaster 40 Single in Dual out with custom bent pipe from the end of the cats back|2" Procomp leveling kit|Custom made center console|Custom dyno tunes|Air Raid CAI|Air Raid Throttle Body Spacer|Apex brand topper|Kenwood Head Unit with Kenwood speakers|Painted mirrors/grille|Debadged except front emblem|Bilsteins front and rear
    Planned mods not in order
    2 inch lift|Custom front/rear bumper|hitch tire carrier|roof basket on topper, bars on cab|finish center console build|install Midland CB|Power options|Tint|Custom made raised bed in the bed of the truck|Lund LunarVisor
    Also have a 1992 Ford Ranger with a lot of stuff done to it. Currently waiting for a bit of a rebuild.

"The only woman I'm pimping from now on is Sweet Lady Propane. And I'm tricking her out all over this town."

I installed my new kenwood DNX7180 nav unit that I got for Christmas. I was going to go with the pioneer unit but I'm very happy with the kenwood now. With my nice focal speakers already in the front doors and the kenwood unit in, the Bose system actually sounds a lot better.

Earlier this week I changed my oil, spark plugs, front diff oil, topped up power steering fluid, and swore repeatedly at the incompetent pencil-pushing little idiot at gm that decided that the rear diff no longer needed a drain plug in 2003... As a result of that and not being able to get a new gasket for the diff cover I ended up with 80% of the original oil still in there and dirty gear oil all over my head when my fluid suction pump blew up

2001 Silverado Reg. Cab Not-So-Base -- SOLD
    2003 Avalanche Z71. No Cladding. Check out my Mod thread.
    1974 Triumph Spitfire 1500 - Work in Progress
    2003 Sierra 3500 Duramax. The Newer, Better Work Truck

Quote Originally Posted by pmf608 View Post
    I installed my new kenwood DNX7180 nav unit that I got for Christmas. I was going to go with the pioneer unit but I'm very happy with the kenwood now. With my nice focal speakers already in the front doors and the kenwood unit in, the Bose system actually sounds a lot better.

Earlier this week I changed my oil, spark plugs, front diff oil, topped up power steering fluid, and swore repeatedly at the incompetent pencil-pushing little idiot at gm that decided that the rear diff no longer needed a drain plug in 2003... As a result of that and not being able to get a new gasket for the diff cover I ended up with 80% of the original oil still in there and dirty gear oil all over my head when my fluid suction pump blew up

Good choice on the Kenwood 7180. I bought the 6180 on black friday and had it installed saturday after. Nav. system/bluetooth is Excellent!
    2007 Suburban 2500 Edge evolution CS leveled 265 goodyear Silent Armor Pro Grade Kenwood DNX6180 Nav.Radio

OH Goody, another Pickem up truck dripping with Chrome Crap!

Jr. Apprentice

I'll tell you what i've done to my GM today! WASHED IT TWICE! spent all morning detailing the thing inside and out. wanted to look nice for the family party tonight, kinda show up the brother in law. What happens on the way to the store to pick up what my wife forgot! BIG MUD PUDDLE I COULDNT AVOID CUZ I GOT CUT OFF BY A PRIUS THATS WHAT! i'm really getting tired of these little vehicles. i'm startin to think maybe its time we show them why vehicles were big to begin with. SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!!

spark plugs and wire rotor and cap
    knock sensor
    and tbi mods last week
    Electric cars suck!

Well, not today, but in the last week.......... New Windshield, New Tires, Installed new shocks, changed the oil and rear diff fluid, Degreased the valve covers and the oil pan looking for that oil leak I can't find. Washed, iron-x'ed the truck, clay barred, polished and waxed the paint. Replaced the tail light covers, replaced the daylight turning lamp and head light covers.

Finished installing new remote transmission filter and cooler. New Eibach springs in the rear were in yesterday.
    Bill M. Blown 2003 Tahoe Z71

Put some mud on the tires
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"