GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 42 of 239 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... Last Post byLast Post by
    Sr. Apprentice

put a pin stripe and harley davidson badges on my Avalanche so I now have an HD Avalanche

Removed the grille, removed the bumper, and bored two 7/16" holes in the frame in the proper position to bolt a warn hidden winch carrier into place. I then measured and made two 1/0 AWG cables to connect the winch to the secondary battery's positive and negative leads. I'll bolt it into place, tomorrow and connect up the electrical then, as well.
    Last edited by SurrealOne; 12-30-2011 at 10:17 PM.

Installed my Alpine KTP 445 amplifier and ordered 2 sets of KC Slimlites!
    04 ECSB Custom silver & grey, Soft 8's, BFG KO's, ReadyLift Leveling Kit, Hellwig front sway bar, K&N filter, DeeZee EZ-Down, Rhino liner, Alpine CDE103BT, Rockford 6.5's, 12" V.A.T. Hammer Pro in a Subthump box, Alpine PowerPack amp, Hifonics amp, BackRack w/ 55w 5000k HID KC Daylighters, KC light bar with 4 KC Slimlites, UWS toolbox, Shaved Antenna mod, Black Bowtie, LED backup, license plate, dome lights & 3rd brake light

Beautiful day today so I washed and dried it and then tried out my new Porter Cable polisher. Sweet. Thanks Santa!
    2009 GMC Sierra 5.3L running on E85
    Black and chrome
    Volant CAI
    Borla dual exhaust
    Chrome Billet grill
    Tonneau cover
    4300k High/Low Beam HIDs
    Westin Ultimate Bull Bar with PIAA 540s
    Blacked-out tail and third brake light

After visiting my sister this weekend had to stop at a car wash and spray off the tree sap, bird poop and pine needles.

Replaced OEM parking lamp assemblies with LED parking lamp assemblies. Replaced OEM 194 bulbs for license plate lights, courtesy lights, and map lights with LED 194 bulbs. Mounted wireless remote holder for Warn winch in overhead bin. Pre-stressed the winch cable. Added a 9x12 tarp and a ball pein hammer to equipment in the truck box. Discovered scratches from cat claws on driver's side of hood and nearly killed the parental units' cat. Made a note to try to buff out scratches tomorrow... *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by surrealone View Post
    Replaced OEM parking lamp assemblies with LED parking lamp assemblies. Replaced OEM 194 bulbs for license plate lights, courtesy lights, and map lights with LED 194 bulbs. Mounted wireless remote holder for Warn winch in overhead bin. Pre-stressed the winch cable. Added a 9x12 tarp and a ball pein hammer to equipment in the truck box. Discovered scratches from cat claws on driver's side of hood and nearly killed the parental units' cat. Made a note to try to buff out scratches tomorrow... *sigh*
    Hi Surrealone,

could you pm me the place that you got your leds from? I have been looking and everything I found looks cheap and is not very bright.

Took the mud off the tires. Washed and waxed. Had nail removed from one tire and repaired. Had Discount tire remove old tires from bed and dispose of them.
    Those guys at my local Discount Tire are great at taking care of all my tire needs. Just wish they would add alignments to services offered.
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

i had my fuel pump and filter replaced a couple days ago i now have a working gas gauge
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

"when the going gets tough the tough get cyclic:fighting0019:"
    "use the force luke:fighting0040:"

Buffed out cat claw scratches from my hood using Meguirs ScratchX 2.0. (Amazing stuff.) Located the OnStar unit and disconnected it; got 80% of the way through removing it, completely, but had to stop because the temperature was dropping quickly outside. Will finish next weekend...