GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 55 of 239 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... Last Post byLast Post by

Took the duratracs off last week and sold them. Put on a new set of Goodyear Silent Armor Pro-Grades. Holy crap, for a tire that is 5 star rated for snow and ice they are the quietest tire i have owned!
    2007 Suburban 2500 Edge evolution CS leveled 265 goodyear Silent Armor Pro Grade Kenwood DNX6180 Nav.Radio

OH Goody, another Pickem up truck dripping with Chrome Crap!

Master Mechanic

Quote Originally Posted by ahmitchell1 View Post
    I still have my molding, it all came out thank god or I would of had words with the dude that parks next to me
    Good to hear!!

Jr. Mechanic

Sold the suburban for a newer aand a lot less mileage one..... went from a 2001 with 200,000 miles plus to a 2004 with 33,000 miles couldn't say no to another fully loaded LT. Even the same color and it wasn't on purpose. Was a retired couple's who bought a popup went to the grand canyon in 2004 and then figured out they hated the trailer and bought a class a and small car to tow... basicly been parked ever since except around town...... showroom new except one small scuff on drivers seat. Nobody has ever sat in the back seats.....

Set up an appointment to confirm a quote for regearing to 4.56's.

This is late, but over the weekend, threw a nice browning sticker up accross the rear window, with browning floor mats, then painted my front emblem black, and finished with cutting my exhaust off and welding a straight pipe on. I will get pics and vids up soon.

Quote Originally Posted by AMac View Post
    Good to hear!!

Yea I was glad still have some marks from where I got keyd. But eventually I'll reprint her
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4
    2.5 ccm level,2.5 inch rear blocks 305/60/18 coopers stt,Debadged,10 series flow w/dual exit in front or right rear tire, KN CAI, diablo InTune, 18% tint all the way around ,spec-d euro headlights with black housings,winjet smoke LED tail lights,putco LED third brake light smoked, fab fours front bumper with 10k warn winch, RK sports ram air hood
    1965 c10 swb, zz4 350 with the hot cam and fast burn heads and a 780 Holley on top, richmond super street 5 speed,restorod

Had the rear window tinted and started polishing aluminum. De-hazed light lenses and started removing guts from bug deflector. Hopefully pics tomorrow.
    "It went together didn't it? Well then there has to be a way to take it apart!" - Me.

Check out my image gallery HERE.

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good." ~Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Washed, waxed, and cleaned up the rims yesterday, today I plan on touching up the paint on my bowtie and doing some more detail cleaning (glass, chrome, and plastics).
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11 (ps).jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	78.4 KB 
ID:	35816Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	79.1 KB 
ID:	35817

Oh yea and I also made a mock up of my grille painted red. It's by no means perfect, but gives a good idea of what it would look like. Something I'm considering for the Spring. I used some red tape to do the top half, then photoshopped the lower half in...

Name:	redgrille.jpg 
Size:	76.9 KB 
ID:	35815
    "The best things in life aren't things"

2007 Chevy Silverado Classic 1500
    Ext Cab 4wd LT
    Check out my garage
    http://www.NStarWindow.com

Just finished putting 2 BLUE LED strips behind the mesh that covers the NEW SPEAKERS and rigged them to come on with the dome lights as an extra door marker...did want to make them pulse with the music which would look sweet but wasn't sure how to do that. Gotta wait till night to see how they look but if I go eat lunch with my dad I'll take a picture with his phone as my camera got wet duck hunting in January when I went in the water. Not sure what I want to do with the other 2 LED strips if I want to put them behind the mesh above the speakers in the back not which will require a bit more time which would look sweet. I'll also take a night picture if I can. What is it with me and LEDs all of a sudden? Got some grass to cut later so its another day.

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by FrigginNoodles View Post
    Washed, waxed, and cleaned up the rims yesterday, today I plan on touching up the paint on my bowtie and doing some more detail cleaning (glass, chrome, and plastics).

Name:	11 (ps).jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	78.4 KB 
ID:	35816Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7.jpg 
Size:	79.1 KB 
ID:	35817

Oh yea and I also made a mock up of my grille painted red. It's by no means perfect, but gives a good idea of what it would look like. Something I'm considering for the Spring. I used some red tape to do the top half, then photoshopped the lower half in...

Name:	redgrille.jpg 
Size:	76.9 KB 
ID:	35815
    That last one looks freakin sweat!

If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger cheater bar.

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 "Vortec" | Spectre "Cold Air Intake" | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tail Lights | Denali headlights | Grill Mounted Fog Lights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/70/16 Futura Scramblers | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers 2N1O | Mostly stock-ish
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Transmission Fluid cooler | Paint (Halfway there)| Interior Restoration/Upgrade with newer model parts | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations (68% Done) | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    CVN-69 "IKE-ATRAZ" AIR/V-2 Gear Dawgs

Well it's been pretty warm in La so the bugs are back. I spent nearly 30 minutes scrubbing bugs off the front only to have pollen and a thunderstorm roll up...

2010 OEM 20" Wheels
    Color-matched mirror covers and emblem
    20% tinted windows - 6" eyebrow
    Black rear fender-wells
    Completely debadged and demolded
    Duramax airbox replacement w/ K&N filter
    2" Rear drop shackle
    Tailgate light bar
    Flowmaster Delta 50 w/ double tip exits
    Blue footwell lighting
    12" Pioneer Sub (custom downfire box) 850W amp
    Full LED interior