GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 64 of 239 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... Last Post byLast Post by

Took out rear bench seat, replaced with a cleaned up one from the junk yard. Removed a grill from junk yard and prepped it for paint. Removed egr and tested it.

I ordered a 3.5" Rough Country lift kit. Yeah, my truck is 2 wheel drive, but I need the clearence...so I figured, why not. Returning the lowering components tomorrow. I decided, low is okay if you drive a car...but in a truck, it's not very functional.

Oh yeah...ordered LED bulbs for the front turn signals, dome and map lights...and license plate...but that was yesterday. Now I just gotta decided what tires I wanna run.

2008 Ext. Cab Silverado LT1 5.3L 2WD
    APC LED Tail Lights | Spec D Smoked Third LED Brake Light | aFe Magnum Force Stage 2 CAI

looked at it once or twice, that was about it.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

Filled up the truck after putting cleared OEM headlights back in it.

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

I did work for the Lord.. Moved a 300 lbs Church SpeakerClick image for larger version. 

Name:	organspeaker.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	36624 They don't make speakers like this anymore...
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Sr. Apprentice

Washed and waxed...made and installed Mag Lite holder..made and installed brkt for cellphone holder..weather forcast is now for rain..go figure.

JC
    2008 Chevrolet Silverado 5.3 Reg Cab Long Box,K&N Air Filter,Toolbox,2M Amateur Radio for Emcomms.

Monday I drove a bit more than 100 miles of my 500 mile break-in on the 4.56 gears. One stop was to the body shop I use -- to order a cowl induction hood and arrange for paint-matching and installation. Another stop was to Certi-Fit in order to pick up a pair of new 2004 yukon denali headlamp assemblies.

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    Monday I drove a bit more than 100 miles of my 500 mile break-in on the 4.56 gears. One stop was to the body shop I use -- to order a cowl induction hood and arrange for paint-matching and installation. Another stop was to Certi-Fit in order to pick up a pair of new 2004 yukon denali headlamp assemblies.
    Good call on all of that.

I drove my truck today... same as any day. I'm waiting for the snow to finish melting here now so the roads aren't as crappy. I really want to get my summer wheels & tires back on my truck.

2008 FORD F350. My new all-around truck.
    2001 Silverado Reg. Cab Not-So-Base -- SOLD
    2003 Avalanche Z71. No Cladding. Check out my Mod thread. - Crashed. Will be rebuilt soon.
    1974 Triumph Spitfire 1500 - Work in Progress
    2003 Sierra 3500 Duramax. The Newer, Better Work Truck -- FOR SALE

I traded it in Saturday. Got me a 2010 Equinox LT. But Sunday I Scotch-Gaurded the seats, and Saturday I set up the phone book for my bluetooth.
    2010 Equinox LT
    2.4, 6 speed auto, power lift gate, remote start, bluetooth, xm.

1995 Cheyenne C1500 ext. cab(my baby, my first truck)
    5.0, 5 speed, Silverado appearance package, power nothing, bucket seats and console Silverado, painted black interior, eBay halo headlights, eBay chrome tails, eBay cai, dual Flowmaster 40's w/no cats, 15x7 American Racing Hopsters, Walmart fog lights, SS mirrors