GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 83 of 239 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast

Haven't even looked at my truck or thought about driving it somewhere since I last saw her at 9 this morning.

If at first you don't succeed, chances are, you are using too small of a cheater bar

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 Vortec | Spectre Cold Air Intake | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tails | Denali headlights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/75/16 Mastercraft Courser A/T | "Ghetto" painted tailgate | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Dual Thrush Turbo Mufflers
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Oil/Trans Fluid cooler | Re-done exhaust | Paint | Interior Restoration/upgrade with newer model stuff | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    US Navy Sailor :sign0011:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	first friday proof.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	64.0 KB 
ID:	38971 shined it up - changed oil - enjoyed the cruise

Yesterday: Washed and hand dried the truck. Bought some Turtle Wax polishing compound to shine up my bowties. Painted my tailgate latch and bezel to match the body paint.

2012 Silverado 1500 LS Crew Cab 4.8L 4x4
    - Nitto Tera Grapler 265/70R17, Line-X bed liner, Black Bowties, Stampede front deflector, DeeZee black diamond plate bed rails, TonnoPro Lo-roll cover, Antenna deleted, Spyder Projection Headlights with Phillips CrystalVision Ultra bulbs, Spyder Tail Lights & 3rd Brake Light, Rough Country leveling kit, PlastiDip'd emblems, and wheel hubs, Diablosport Trinity, 20% tint, Black OEM grill

"Coming through in a new Chevy, droppin' game like it's too heavy."

Had a full day, Cap and rotor change out, coil change (I would love to shoot the person responsible for the fuel line placement) and put a coat of primer on the roof after I sanded the rust down.
    Old Show Trucks USA conversion
    Custom Paint, interior (Wood grain and leather seats) windows so dark you need a flash light to see me, stock rims, headers, dual exhaust.

Well yesterday I took the back roads into my sons place. You know, rocky roads , water cultivated leveling roads, through 2 streams,large and small ruts, and dust enough to fill an Oklahoma storm. So today after giving her a good hiking trip I let her rest. Will pull her out tomorrow for a bath and shine but want her to remember how dust tastes and what she was built for. did get one scratch from the sage brush but I will get that repaired so she doesn't have "BROKEN NAIL SYNDROME"
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Blog Entries

Testerday i took off the interiur pannel of the left side door in the back. sinds i bought the burb i diddent had eny power on the windows, no speaker, no light in the door and the door diddent open or close with the other doors.
    Power on the windows: Button was broken of inside, and it the wires wher not connected.
    No speaker: Right no speaker because ther whassent one.
    No light in door: ther whas no light bulb in ther.
    Door not opening/closing: If it is rod is not connected to the relais it cant open or close the door.
    life sucks, but i love it!!!!

Put gas in her and fixing to get the trash and shirts and jeans and shoes and socks out so she can sit in a parking lot for 2 days . Hope no one gets jealous of her. She will get a thorough cleaning when I get home from MEPS though which is looking like tomorrow night around 1700-2000. Hope there is alot of shade where I wanna park her and hope no more birds crap on her. Thats the 14th time this month...

If at first you don't succeed, chances are, you are using too small of a cheater bar

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 Vortec | Spectre Cold Air Intake | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tails | Denali headlights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/75/16 Mastercraft Courser A/T | "Ghetto" painted tailgate | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Dual Thrush Turbo Mufflers
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Oil/Trans Fluid cooler | Re-done exhaust | Paint | Interior Restoration/upgrade with newer model stuff | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    US Navy Sailor :sign0011:

Finished up the NP241 swap. Test drove the trans I rebuilt. Replaced the shift cable. Today, plugs, wires, replacing a noisy pulley. She's ready for 300,000.

Blog Entries

Good job well done.
    life sucks, but i love it!!!!

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl

2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"