GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 89 of 239 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189 ... LastLast

Got my new rims today... Dick Cepek GM8's with Dick Cepek FC II 33x11.5x17.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NewRims2.jpg 
Views:	1302 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	39400Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PassSide3.jpg 
Views:	1117 
Size:	17.8 KB 
ID:	39401
    2009 Chevy Silverado 2500HDLT 6.0L w/ Towing Package, Dick Cepek GM8 Rims, Dick Cepek FC II 33X11.50R17,RKSport Ram-Air Hood(Functional), Lazer Lite Aluminum Tonneau Cover, Road Armor Stealth Bumper, PIAA Lighting, Diablo Trinity Tuner, Diablew Custom Tune, BullyDog Cold Air Intake, American Racing Headers w/highflow cats, Corsa Performance Sport Exhaust, Custom Striping, Black Bowties front and rear, Fuel Grille Inserts, Recon Headlights, Readylift Shocks, Readylift Upper Contol Arms, 2" Blocks in the Rear..

Future Plans: HD Tie Rods, Under hood upgrades, Crower Camshaft and possibly electric fans.

Jr. Apprentice

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	003.jpg 
Views:	453 
Size:	59.5 KB 
ID:	39402Click image for larger version. 

Name:	002.jpg 
Views:	453 
Size:	71.1 KB 
ID:	39403Click image for larger version. 

Name:	005.jpg 
Views:	441 
Size:	82.9 KB 
ID:	39404added a bull bar today. I got it off craigslist for 100 bucks. Basically brand new.

Well for starters I took her up to Woodville, MS to go help a buddy with his proposal to his girlfriend (she sayed yes). Loaded her up with 2 ice chests full of beer, a table, some cups and ping pong balls. While putting her through hell (mud) following the 4 wheeler and at times blazing my own trail, one of the girls saw a hog so I grabbed my pistol and took off after it....barefoot and in shorts....and running through a briar patch (vines with thorns, wouldn't advise that...it was the beers fault). Got one shot in which hit it in the hind quarter and after another 10 minutes of running after it about a mile, finally got in a kill shot. Was about a 75 pound sow and got the truck to come pick me and the dead hog up. After that played beer pong on a beach next to a bayou when my buddy popped the question. Just got home about 3 hours ago and spent a few hours at the local PD visiting with my cousins and friends talking about TOP COP'S back surgery. Gonna give her a rest for about 8 hours before I have to bring her to Baton Rouge and then off to Huntsville, TX hopefully this weekend.

If at first you don't succeed, chances are, you are using too small of a cheater bar

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 Vortec | Spectre Cold Air Intake | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tails | Denali headlights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/75/16 Mastercraft Courser A/T | "Ghetto" painted tailgate | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Dual Thrush Turbo Mufflers
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Oil/Trans Fluid cooler | Re-done exhaust | Paint | Interior Restoration/upgrade with newer model stuff | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    US Navy Sailor :sign0011:

Master Mechanic
    Blog Entries

we washed, and steamed the Dirty dogs side kick.......Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0501.jpg 
Views:	411 
Size:	75.4 KB 
ID:	39462Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0502.jpg 
Views:	414 
Size:	80.9 KB 
ID:	39463Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0505.jpg 
Views:	403 
Size:	78.8 KB 
ID:	39464

Riley Your adventure sounded like great fun, I wish we had wild pigs to hunt up here, i have hunted them over seas and it is very thrilling hunt... congrats on your kill and to your friend as well.....

Came within 1/2" of rear-ending a guy in a mini-van.
    Last edited by UpsetProps; 05-15-2012 at 12:09 PM.

2012 Silverado 1500 LS Crew Cab 4.8L 4x4
    - Nitto Tera Grapler 265/70R17, Line-X bed liner, Black Bowties, Stampede front deflector, DeeZee black diamond plate bed rails, TonnoPro Lo-roll cover, Antenna deleted, Spyder Projection Headlights with Phillips CrystalVision Ultra bulbs, Spyder Tail Lights & 3rd Brake Light, Rough Country leveling kit, PlastiDip'd emblems, and wheel hubs, Diablosport Trinity, 20% tint, Black OEM grill

"Coming through in a new Chevy, droppin' game like it's too heavy."

Quote Originally Posted by rileyjr16 View Post
    Well for starters I took her up to Woodville, MS to go help a buddy with his proposal to his girlfriend (she sayed yes). Loaded her up with 2 ice chests full of beer...
    His girlfriend drank 2 ice chests full of beer?! Dang!

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    His girlfriend drank 2 ice chests full of beer?! Dang!

...I lol'd. :p
    finally got my radio figgered out today. forgot how nice it is to have music when youre driving around...

5.7L 350| .420 Cam | Bored 0.030 | Edelbrock intake manifold | 600 Cfm Edelbrock Carburetor | Long tube headers | Shift kit | Chrome dress up kit | Flowmaster 40's exhaust | Edelbrock heads | Custom paint
    SOLD

"Don't judge a book by its cover."

HONORARY CANUCK

Haha it was "fun" well picking all the thorns out was "fun"

Drove her around today and put about 150 more miles on her and went signed more papers for the Navy. She's dirty as hell right now so she needs a wash...tomorrow.

If at first you don't succeed, chances are, you are using too small of a cheater bar

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 Vortec | Spectre Cold Air Intake | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tails | Denali headlights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/75/16 Mastercraft Courser A/T | "Ghetto" painted tailgate | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Dual Thrush Turbo Mufflers
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Oil/Trans Fluid cooler | Re-done exhaust | Paint | Interior Restoration/upgrade with newer model stuff | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    US Navy Sailor :sign0011:

I spent $112 on my truck today, I filled the tank with diesel.
    Ford has a better idea! Drive a GM!

07 GMC Sierra Classic
    07 Honda Accord EX-L

68 Camaro (blown)
    2011 Ford F550 V10
    I don't own this truck, I just drive it!

I took the right rear brake apart on my Avalanche tonight to try to fix the rusted out dust shield rubbing against the rotor. I found out I need to replace the dust shield, as well as do a brake job. It turns out that while the specs would say my brakes have lots of life left, the winters here have started to make my rotors rust and fall apart as well. So, it looks like Thursday night after work I will have to change all of the rotors & pads on my truck as well as replace that dust shield.

2001 Silverado Reg. Cab Not-So-Base -- SOLD
    2003 Avalanche Z71. No Cladding. Check out my Mod thread.
    1974 Triumph Spitfire 1500 - Work in Progress
    2003 Sierra 3500 Duramax. The Newer, Better Work Truck