GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 53 of 239 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... Last Post byLast Post by

Started work n a mount for 4 lights behind my grille and washed my truck. And now it's gunna rain.
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4
    2.5 ccm level,2.5 inch rear blocks 305/60/18 coopers stt,Debadged,10 series flow w/dual exit in front or right rear tire, KN CAI, diablo InTune, 18% tint all the way around ,spec-d euro headlights with black housings,winjet smoke LED tail lights,putco LED third brake light smoked, fab fours front bumper with 10k warn winch, RK sports ram air hood
    1965 c10 swb, zz4 350 with the hot cam and fast burn heads and a 780 Holley on top, richmond super street 5 speed,restorod

Checked fluids, went for a spin to clear off some resilient snow/ice from flanks and bed cover.

-J

Sr. Apprentice

SLP exhuast

About to go fill up the rest of the tank, air up tires and then head up to McComb later around 10...but first gotta sit through frickin TWIC Enrollment again .

If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger cheater bar.

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 "Vortec" | Spectre "Cold Air Intake" | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tail Lights | Denali headlights | Grill Mounted Fog Lights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/70/16 Futura Scramblers | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers 2N1O | Mostly stock-ish
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Transmission Fluid cooler | Paint (Halfway there)| Interior Restoration/Upgrade with newer model parts | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations (68% Done) | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    CVN-69 "IKE-ATRAZ" AIR/V-2 Gear Dawgs

Well, after getting caught in a snow storm in north Mississippi last year and having to spend the night in a hotel to wait for it to pass. I woke up to 8 degree temp and my truck was covered in snow. Now I am from the coast of Mississippi and I am not really used to this cold so I didn't have the washer fluid in my reservoir and it froze and cracked my tank so I am replacing the tank and pump today with a new one from the dealer. I don't understand, I had so many people tell me to get one from a junk yard but I don't want to go through all that work and find out I have another bad one. This way I can be sure. Both parts $85.00 with tax. Not to bad. Oh, I have washer fluid to put in it now. LOL!!!!!!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	post picture.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	71.7 KB 
ID:	35325

Default Upgrade to my 79

Just recently put all new doorpanels & window hardware in my 79 scottsdale... had to make a few mods, to reproduction doorpanels LMC trucks provided me with but i like the changes!

Well, I got the washer fluid talk and pump in. Turns out it was the pump that was cracked but I replaced them both. Boy, what a pain in the but to change. Anyway, it was a successful repair and I now have no leaks on my old truck. Yeaaaa!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	post picture.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	71.7 KB 
ID:	35350

Okay, after allot of help from other members on here I finely ordered my new Escalade gauge cluster yesterday so I will be putting that in next. It will add Trans temp gauge 120 MPH speedo and nicer look. Ordered from the dealer so they will be programing the miles into the new cluster.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Legend

Blog Entries

I installed new Putco window vent visors that I cracked when I installed my tow mirrors. I had to trim the tow mirror slightly to allow clearance for the visors. It all came out very nice!!!

Ps: I also found a small dent in my rear bumper!!! NOT HAPPY!!

(Scott) Myrtle Beach, SC
    January 2012 ROTM WINNER
    2011 GMC Sierra Z71 MAX 6.2 L w/ Trailering Package
    Rough Country, XD Rockstars, Nitto Trail Grapplers, N Fab, Lund Genesis, Putco, Gator Grip,
    Flowmaster 40 series, Diablosport InTune, Banks Ram Air CAI,
    WeatherTech, AVS Aeroskin, Tow Mirrors, Upgradeyourauto.com

I found a nice door ding when I came out of my girlfriend condo this morning, some dumb phi mu in her Mercedes. Bout to try n buff it out n while I'm add it buff n wax the whole whip. Stupid soriety girls