GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 151 of 239 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 2390

Swapped out my Z71 decals again to all black on my truck. Think it looks good.

Took apart the front of my truck and going to the dealership in the morning to try n get a z71 appearance package grille. Also sent my Fab Four bumpers to get powdercoated. Still not sure if they are going on yet. I feel like my truck isn't tall enough to have beefy bumpers on it just yet
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4
    2.5 ccm level,2.5 inch rear blocks 305/60/18 coopers stt,Debadged,10 series flow w/dual exit in front or right rear tire, KN CAI, diablo InTune, 18% tint all the way around ,spec-d euro headlights with black housings,winjet smoke LED tail lights,putco LED third brake light smoked, fab fours front bumper with 10k warn winch, RK sports ram air hood
    1965 c10 swb, zz4 350 with the hot cam and fast burn heads and a 780 Holley on top, richmond super street 5 speed,restorod

I blacked out my front lower valence. I think it looks a lot better than the grayish stock color.

2004 Chevrolet Silverado Z71
    4WD, Standard cab

Current Mods:
    2" Rough Country torsion keys, Black Bowtie, 3rd brake light tinted, custom tint on headlight/turn signal corners and taillights, Tractor Supply low profile toolbox, 8000K green Xentec HID headlights/Fog Lights, Window tint, 285/75R16 Falken Rocky Mountain AT/S tires, Flowmaster 10 Series single chamber exhaust 3" tips.

Had 6000k HID's installed in my high beams to match my low beams. I will be doing the low high conversion. Apparently I do not need a diode jumper in my truck, I just need to ground a wire in the fuse box to make it happen (99-02).

Waiting for Fedex to drop of my Weathertech floor mats for the front seats.

Gave it a quick wash with a spot free rinse, drove it home and parked it.

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper

Today I replaced the driver's side blend door actuator, changed the phillips screws holding in the blower cover to 7mm hex head bolts (to make removal and replacement of the cover easier in the future), sound-deadened the blower cover before replacing it, and removed both the fan shroud and clutch fan in preparation for more under hood work, tomorrow.

Removed my side mouldings... use a heat gun, WD40, PrepSol and an old credit card (advise from another member) to scrap the tape/glue off. Still have yet to buff it all but does look allot cleaner.
    2009 Chevy Silverado 2500HDLT 6.0L w/ Towing Package, Dick Cepek GM8 Rims, Dick Cepek FC II 33X11.50R17,RKSport Ram-Air Hood(Functional), Lazer Lite Aluminum Tonneau Cover, Road Armor Stealth Bumper, PIAA Lighting, Diablo Trinity Tuner, Diablew Custom Tune, BullyDog Cold Air Intake, American Racing Headers w/highflow cats, Corsa Performance Sport Exhaust, Custom Striping, Black Bowties front and rear, Fuel Grille Inserts, Recon Headlights, Readylift Shocks, Readylift Upper Contol Arms, 2" Blocks in the Rear..

Future Plans: HD Tie Rods, Under hood upgrades, Crower Camshaft and possibly electric fans.

I'm on my way to get my exhaust put in. It'll be a dual in dual out with either a Super 40 series Flowmaster or a flow-through Magnaflo... I'll let you guys know how it sounds and what I end up going with.

---- Ok, so Chevy has done it again.... They made it to where if you have to pass emissions or if you want to keep your warranty, you cant put dual in / dual out exhaust. They put (2) cats just after the headers and then a "Y" pipe and then another cat after the "Y" pipe. ha, ha, ha.... SO... All you have the ability to do is run a single in / dual out with the 2012 model silverado 1500. So I went with a "Super 40" series Flowmaster single in / dual out the back on each side of the spare tire. It looks great and sounds even better. I'll post up some pictures of it here shortly. For everyone that is worried about the sound of the exhaust with the AFM, you don't really notice it, as when it dumps from a V8 to V4 it just gets a little quieter with no drone in either mode.
    Last edited by Gunnin4U6754; 09-22-2012 at 02:53 PM.
    2012 Silverado LT crew cab Z-71: 6" Pro Comp lift w/ trailing arms / 18" Pro Comp black rims with 35x12.50 Pro Comp X-Terrain's / Black "Z71 4x4" Bed Decals / Flowmaster's "Super 40" series Single in - Dual out the rear

Had the carpet vacuumed and then shampooed so I could have a clean place to install the weathertech floor mats that arrived an hour ago.

washed it (needed badly) washed the floor mats, vacuumed the carpeting and seats, checked and filled the tire pressure (a few lbs low all the way around) including the spare, and topped off the washer fluid.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers