GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 153 of 239 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 2390
    Sr. Apprentice

Gave it a bath.

Full detail this weekend.

Krown under oiling next week. Gotta love living in Ontario, Canada.
    2012 Chevrolet Silverado RCSB WT 2WD 1SA
    4.8 | G80 | 3.23 | Convenience Package | Z82 | Z85 | B30 | Victory Red

Rotated and rebalanced my tires at work. Took a look at the brakes while all the wheels were off. Brakes are looking good and this is probably the last rotation these tires have on them.
    Clint (TX) 2001 Silverado LS 4.8L auto 2wd ECSB [GARAGE]
    Gasoline or gunpowder: If you ain't burning one, you ain't having fun!
    NRA Endowment Member 5 24 48 88 - Hendrick Motorsports FTW!

After driving home last night, I re-adjusted my headlight lamp casings and wow what a difference. driving to work this morning I think I nailed the right height down; I was behind a honda civic and the HID's light up the trunk perfect, but were not aimed so high that I was blowing out the interior of the car in front of me

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnin4U6754 View Post
    I'm on my way to get my exhaust put in. It'll be a dual in dual out with either a Super 40 series Flowmaster or a flow-through Magnaflo... I'll let you guys know how it sounds and what I end up going with.

---- Ok, so Chevy has done it again.... They made it to where if you have to pass emissions or if you want to keep your warranty, you cant put dual in / dual out exhaust. They put (2) cats just after the headers and then a "Y" pipe and then another cat after the "Y" pipe. ha, ha, ha.... SO... All you have the ability to do is run a single in / dual out with the 2012 model silverado 1500. So I went with a "Super 40" series Flowmaster single in / dual out the back on each side of the spare tire. It looks great and sounds even better. I'll post up some pictures of it here shortly. For everyone that is worried about the sound of the exhaust with the AFM, you don't really notice it, as when it dumps from a V8 to V4 it just gets a little quieter with no drone in either mode.
    I'm planning to put in true-duals on mine. On my 04, the exhaust splits off the manifold into two pipes, with two cats. What I'm gonna do is cut off right after the cats, and run two seperate pipes all the way to the back bumper, with 4" rolled-end tips. No muffler, but 2 cats. Should be able to pass emissions, and still sound pretty good.

2004 Chevrolet Silverado Z71
    4WD, Standard cab

Current Mods:
    2" Rough Country torsion keys, Black Bowtie, 3rd brake light tinted, custom tint on headlight/turn signal corners and taillights, Tractor Supply low profile toolbox, 8000K green Xentec HID headlights/Fog Lights, Window tint, 285/75R16 Falken Rocky Mountain AT/S tires, Flowmaster 10 Series single chamber exhaust 3" tips.

I replaced my serpentine belt and replaced my front cornering bulbs and license plate bulbs with Sylvania Silverstar bulbs. Who ever did the license bulbs last used the wrong bulbs and slightly melted the harness.

Also properly inflated my tires, helped ride a bit, truck was feeling too bouncy. Tires were each down about 4-6psi except left front that was only down maybe 1-2psi.
    Last edited by Conlan Rose; 09-26-2012 at 01:29 PM. Reason: more info

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

Added EGR FLARES and ordered window visors and bug shield!!

Today I purchased a Robinair -40F to +160F AC thermometer, a Mastercool R134a can tap, a Neiko R134a manifold gauge set, and a Haynes automotive HVAC manual, today, in preparation for learning to test my AC system's refrigerant level and add refrigerant, if needed.

Master Mechanic

A couple days ago there was a spider on my windshield. I tried to get him but I was driving; he then crawled into the headliner. A couple days later I went to get something in my truck, it was dark but he came out so I squished him on my windshield I still need to clean up the scene, but it reminds me that I don't have to look for him anymore

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gabethesvg View Post
    Added EGR FLARES and ordered window visors and bug shield!!

Love the new flares, they go great with the wheels, you've done an awesome job with the truck!

Quote Originally Posted by AMac View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Love the new flares, they go great with the wheels, you've done an awesome job with the truck!

AMAC Thanks for the props means alot , still got a few ideas in thought but shes coming along quite well i think. Your truck is look good, Clean and shiny as always :D

Added a 15" black AMI Big Stick antenna. Radio reception seems to have improved a little. Surprised me a little cause I expected to lose a bit.

2011 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB 2WD W/5.3

Convenience Package
    : Adjustable Pedals, Remote Start, Electric Rear Window Defogger, Rear Parking Assist

Power Tech. Package| Volant CAI| GMC Upgraded Grill| Line-X Premium Bedliner| AVS Smoke Headlight Covers| Demolded| AMI Black Grill Emblem| AMI Black Rear Emblem| EGR In-Channel Window Visors| IPCW Third Brake Light| IPCW LED Fiber Optic Tail Lights| IJDM Dome & License Plate LED's| Flowmaster Exhaust W/ 3" Black Chrome Tips| OEM 20" Rims W/ Goodyear Eagle LS2

You can't get away from the STORM!