GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 166 of 239 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176216 ... Last Post byLast Post by
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 2390

not much but the other day i put new 4x6 boss 3 way speakers in my dash to get rid of the miss match speakers that were in there. one alpine and one pioneer.
    1994 GMC Yukon, 2 door, Victory Red
    Garage Link: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...1994-GMC-Yukon

Installed the SLT center seat/console. Got a new one on e-bay for $325. Also installed a block heater on engine, had to get a special socket to change out! Need to finish my elect. brake wiring! Still undecided about the outside mirror conversion....seems very complicated, as in expensive!

Topped off antifreeze, checked tire pressure, gassed her up, hauled a big *** trailer around the yard, and tried to use my SUV as a pick-up. Was a productive day

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

Redid the Rain-x and cleaned windows on the truck, replaced the rear wiper, and cleaned the mirrors.

Master Mechanic

Got my first oil change and am putting the stock wheels back on for the winter even though I won't drive it if the roads are wet

Oh and last night I sweeped out the bed from putting campfire wood in it. Yes the bed of my truck is not as shiny clean as the rest of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Got my first oil change and am putting the stock wheels back on for the winter even though I won't drive it if the roads are wet

@AMac I can't believe you soiled your bed with firewood!

Just kidding, the truck is looking amazing as always. Maybe I'll get to check it out some time at the next get together. Keep up the good work.

As for me, I filled the truck with old windows, siding, and lattice at work today. Not too exciting. Now if I could only convince the boss to go halves on a stealth dump bed with me...
    "The best things in life aren't things"

2007 Chevy Silverado Classic 1500
    Ext Cab 4wd LT
    Check out my garage
    http://www.NStarWindow.com

Master Mechanic

Update on service today. The service man put on the invoice "handle both sets of wheels carefully". It was dark out though so I'm anxious to check things out in the morning. The driver's rear tire TPMS is not working but it was working when I took them off back in April. I don't want them having to dismount the tire because that's how some other place damaged my rim last time.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkeshelton View Post
    Installed the SLT center seat/console. Got a new one on e-bay for $325. Also installed a block heater on engine, had to get a special socket to change out! Need to finish my elect. brake wiring! Still undecided about the outside mirror conversion....seems very complicated, as in expensive!
    Do you have any pics?

2011 GMC Sierra SLE - 5.3 - 4X4 - Z71 - King Shock Level Kit - Body Color GMC grill emblem - 2 Tone Engine Cover, Rad Cover and Battery Box - Volant CAI - Tru Cool 40K tranny cooler - Sylvania ZXE bulbs Hi/Low -TriFold Hard Tonneau Cover- CoverCraft Seat Covers - Diablo inTune - GoRecon LED under rail lights - GoRecon LED White Lightning Tailgate Light Bar - Windows tinted to 45%- Kenwood DNX6990 - JL Audio C5-650 &650X- JL Audio Amp- Interco Truxus M/T 33x12.50x18

Quote Originally Posted by AMac View Post
    Update on service today. The service man put on the invoice "handle both sets of wheels carefully". It was dark out though so I'm anxious to check things out in the morning. The driver's rear tire TPMS is not working but it was working when I took them off back in April. I don't want them having to dismount the tire because that's how some other place damaged my rim last time.
    Don't you have two sets of tires -- such that you can easily switch between wheels because you only need to remove one wheel and replace it with the other without transferring a tire from one rim to the other? If so, why didn't you remove/replace the wheels, yourself? You could be 100% sure of the handling, that way ... and it's easy and costs nothing.

Checked fluids - added some water/antifreeze, oiled the bonnet catch, it seemed to binding a bit.

-J

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner