GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 204 of 239 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2390

I went to a local muffler shop and had a flowmaster exhaust on. Sounds deep and mean
    just like I wanted it.

They keep saying the right person will come. I think mine is my truck.

"No offense" means "I'm about to insult you,but don't get mad."

Today I put Bilstein 5100 shocks in rear of 2001 gmc 2500hd turbo diesel p/u. Damn fronts didn't show up!

Today I thought I got my new black mesh grille but they sent me one for an 08 super duty. Waiting on my RK sports ram air hood and then I will be installing all of it with my Fab Four bumper and 10k warn winch. Haven't been on for awhile I just joined the real world and graduated college and started work full time. Also ran into a Toyota in a nasty pile up on 85
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4
    2.5 ccm level,2.5 inch rear blocks 305/60/18 coopers stt,Debadged,10 series flow w/dual exit in front or right rear tire, KN CAI, diablo InTune, 18% tint all the way around ,spec-d euro headlights with black housings,winjet smoke LED tail lights,putco LED third brake light smoked, fab fours front bumper with 10k warn winch, RK sports ram air hood
    1965 c10 swb, zz4 350 with the hot cam and fast burn heads and a 780 Holley on top, richmond super street 5 speed,restorod

I installed a 7" double din. I think I got a wire crossed because now the battery won't hold a charge. I'll figure it out in the morning, I've been up way too long today.
    Sometimes the best part of my job is that my chair swivels.

Picked up my front air manifold bracket and coalescing filter bracket from the machinist. We noted that he might have trimmed too much material for the front air manifold bracket's mount points ... specifically because we took our test fitting with a nut left on the intended mount studs ... rather than with it removed. He fabbed up a pair of spacers for me, just in case. I'll do the real mount work, this weekend, and if the spacers end up being needed then I'm going to use them as a temporary solution while I have him fab another set of mount points to the proper length.

Next stop, hardware store!

Sr. Apprentice

Line-X'd the bed yesterday and added bed rail caps- Bushwhackers. Four new tires today.

Got gas and put in a bottle of GumOut total engine cleaner. Was only 5 bucks so why not try it to see if it helps clean up/out the engine.

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

drove it to work with little or no heat in the 20's........... I might be more successful designing my own heating system for vehicles.

Installed 2 new O2 sensors and a new passenger side mirror...waiting on my repaired gauges, knock sensors, rear calipers & pads and AC control unit to arrive!
    Opiewho
    2004 Silverado 2500HD W/T
    6.0L, RWD, Auto w/Towing Package

Truck made the weirdest noise while leaving school parking lot... sounded kinda like a tire blow or a line, but I shut her off and walked around and found nothing..... I will check all vitals and under truck now that I'm home... Would the engine cleaning product cause a weird noise because its trying to remove deposits and such..

- - - Updated - - -

Checked all vitals everything is with in spec checked all tires and suspension components all are in good shape... no leaks minus the ones I know about. Truck sounds a little rough but it has for months its not a fan of the cold since until I owned it it stayed in a nice warm garage in the winter. I will keep my eye on all gauges and fluids the next few days.