Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2390
03-28-2013, 04:18 PM #2061
Somethings I've been doing...
Installed a new BakFlip, and redid and installed a BackRack.
Installed some ballistic seat covers.
Installed a Westin T-Max mount and Warn VR-12000 winch.
03-28-2013, 05:36 PM #2062
about halfway through on my morimoto projector retrofit! a few more days!!! im only averaging about 1 hour a day on it about 3 hours in, taking my sweet time2000 Chevrolet Silverado
4.3L V6, 4L60E, 2WD, Single Cab
Poweraid TB Spacer
Flowmaster 10-series exhaust (dumped)
Edge CS insight monitor
LS-1 Dual Electric fans
Corvette tranny servo swap
Head Unit: Alpine
Speakers: Alpine SPR-60C 6.5" component set, 4X6 Infinity Kappas
Subs: 2-12" Kicker CVT's
Amps: Alpine-M1000 (subs), Alpine MRX-F65 (Speakers)
305/70R16 NITTO Terra Grapplers
16" PROCOMP 7089's
2" leveling kit
3" Fabtech Spindle Lift Kit
Front/Rear-Bilstein 5100 shocks
35W HID Low Beams
RECON LED smoked roof cab lights
HELLA LED taillights and 3rd brakelight
HELLA FF-75 Aux. Reverse Lamps
RIGID dually D2, flush mount, wide beam
Hawk HPS Brake pads
Russell braided steel brake lines
Powerstop-red powdercoated brake calipers
Powerslot Cryo brake rotors
EGR in-channel window visors
03-28-2013, 08:21 PM #2063
How long did the Westin mount and Wench take to install? I've been thinking about getting one of those for some time...2006 Vortec Max 1500
-Custom Tune (389HP 440 Ft/lbs Trq - Dyno'd) | Volant CAI | Magnaflow Dual-in/out Exhaust w/3" stainless pipe tips | Fully Built Transmission w/ Red Eagle Clutches & Kolene Steels w/ Corvette Servos and Stage2 Shift Kit | 35K Tranny Cooler | Mobil 1 | Royal Purple Rear Diff
-Spray-in Bed Liner
-Premium Sound w/lifetime Satellite Radio | Leather | Sunroof | Heated Seats
-Limbstriping from USING the truck (those are badges of honor)
03-28-2013, 08:36 PM #2064
03-28-2013, 09:22 PM #2065
Busy day today;
1. Replaced the leaking master cylinder reservoir & flushed the brake fluid.
2. Flushed and refilled the rear differential fluid.
3. Replaced the leaking oil cooler line gasket.
4. Flushed and refilled the coolant.
5. Replaced both knock sensors and the knock sensor harness. Finally no more Check Engine light.
Still have a few more minor wear issues to tackle in the next week or so; 2 leaking power steering lines, worn out driveshaft centersupport bearing and that annoying noisy intermediate steering shaft. ;)Opiewho
2004 Silverado 2500HD W/T
6.0L, RWD, Auto w/Towing Package
03-29-2013, 06:27 PM #2066
03-29-2013, 06:58 PM #2067
03-29-2013, 08:13 PM #2068
- Steam cleaned the carpet on the passenger side because of an oil spill that occurred when my vacuum pump fell over while driving.
- Removed sound deadening material from the floor pan near where the oil pooled, cleaned what soaked into it from the floor pan, and then replaced with new sound deadening material once all oil was gone
- Removed the top/cover from my Volant CAI system because I was sick of the powder coat on it scuffing and flaking away
- Sanded and wire brushed said top/cover until it was free of all powder coat
- Degreased said top/cover so that it's ready for painting, tomorrow
03-29-2013, 10:40 PM #2069
03-29-2013, 11:02 PM #2070
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
- Blog Entries
1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 202,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.
Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door
By ZSI52 in forum General Chevy & GM Tech QuestionsReplies: 47Last Post: 09-03-2012, 02:32 PM
By pmf608 in forum Chevy Truck TalkReplies: 21Last Post: 07-25-2012, 11:53 AM
By texas99lb in forum Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)Replies: 10Last Post: 01-06-2010, 02:13 AM
By Delmarva in forum Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)Replies: 0Last Post: 11-11-2009, 12:39 PM
By etpn13 in forum GM PowertrainReplies: 2Last Post: 04-22-2009, 03:45 PM