GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 211 of 239 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221 ... Last Post byLast Post by
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 2390

Almost sold it a week ago.... Still haven't found one to replace it "yet" that meets the specs I am looking for, there are some candidates though.

And, no the hood candy does not come with the truck.

made a trip to pick up a steal i found on Craigs list. pics on what i got tomorrow.... alox already knows....

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

Today I drove around and gathered up the last few parts for my remote fuel filter setup for my Duramax. Then I installed all the fittings and ball valves into the filter heads with teflon tape and such. Tomorrow I will drill the bolt holes to mount the filter heads, cut into and tap the fuel lines with compression fittings, and run the 1/2" fuel hose to the filter heads. Then I won't have to worry about the factory fuel filter letting dirt into my injectors. And as an added bonus, the CAT fuel filter is less expensive to replace than the factory GM one and will filter so much better that my GM filter should have a very long lifespan.

2008 FORD F350. My new all-around truck.
    2001 Silverado Reg. Cab Not-So-Base -- SOLD
    2003 Avalanche Z71. No Cladding. Check out my Mod thread. - Crashed. Will be rebuilt soon.
    1974 Triumph Spitfire 1500 - Work in Progress
    2003 Sierra 3500 Duramax. The Newer, Better Work Truck -- FOR SALE

So yesterday, Got three or four miles down the road and something gave near the ds front tire. Started making a terrible creaking/scraping/swishing sound. I then turned around and have the wheel pulled off in the driveway. My problem now is the bolts that hold the brake pad holders won't budge. I soaked them with about 20 coats of PB blaster trying to remove each time between coats. I finally gave into my frustration and called it a day.

I'm heading out for me vs brake pad holder bolts round 2 in a bit. If that is a fail I plan on calling my friend with air tools. Hopefully the issue will become visible once I get it apart some more.

On a lighter note I did let temptation get the best of me in between sprays of PB Blaster...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0773.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	76.5 KB 
ID:	51267
    I like...
    Last edited by FrigginNoodles; 04-06-2013 at 07:06 AM.
    "The best things in life aren't things"

2007 Chevy Silverado Classic 1500
    Ext Cab 4wd LT
    Check out my garage
    http://www.NStarWindow.com

Finally. Got my ram air hood on along with the grille and bumper. Today I'm going to adjust the bumper to make it flush and run all the electrical.

- - - Updated - - -

Finally. Got my ram air hood on along with the grille and bumper. Today I'm going to adjust the bumper to make it flush and run all the electrical.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4
    2.5 ccm level,2.5 inch rear blocks 305/60/18 coopers stt,Debadged,10 series flow w/dual exit in front or right rear tire, KN CAI, diablo InTune, 18% tint all the way around ,spec-d euro headlights with black housings,winjet smoke LED tail lights,putco LED third brake light smoked, fab fours front bumper with 10k warn winch, RK sports ram air hood
    1965 c10 swb, zz4 350 with the hot cam and fast burn heads and a 780 Holley on top, richmond super street 5 speed,restorod

went to a buddys house and he helped me install my new TOW MIRRORS. super happy with the look.

Alex

Quote Originally Posted by Sierraowner5.3 View Post
    went to a buddys house and he helped me install my new TOW MIRRORS. super happy with the look.

Alex
    You know what's coming next Alex... PICS!!
    09 Sierra SLT
    - Denali grille, black HALO headlights, smoked tails & brake light, 20% tint, Carbon fiber interior
    - Top Gun Customz 2.5" leveling kit, 305/55/20 Toyo Open Country AT's on GMC 20's
    - K&N 77 series cold air intake, Flowmaster super 10 series exhaust
    Next up: Smoked fog lights

2000 Silverado Z71
    - 4" body lift, 315/65/16 Mastercraft Courser AT2 tires
    - Stainless steel Excalibur catback exhaust
    - Lots more to come!

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalYates View Post
    You know what's coming next Alex... PICS!!
    i would have taken some, but by the time we got done and I ate something it was dark, so the pics would have been crap.

Alex

Picked up a bunch of lumber to re-finish the aging wood planks on the deck and deck railing.... fun times tomorrow....

Today I inspected bank 2 sensor 2 closely and found no wiring issue that might cause the P0161 oxygen sensor code I recently had crop up. So, I cleared the code and then drove around to take care of my errands ... and it didn't come back up. *shrug*

Later I added a drain valve and flexible drain tube to my coalescing filter, so it's ready for installation and plumbing as soon as I mount the front air manifold.