GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 236 of 239 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238 ... Last Post byLast Post by
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 2390

Got new front and rear bumper, as well as a hitch installed. Finally replacing my front bumper that bambi messed up a few years ago. Better late than never right lol
    -K&N Air Filter

Quote Originally Posted by Jaele View Post
    I like those. I may have to get me a set
    Thanks! Just search "LED logo puddle lights" on eBay.
    "The best things in life aren't things"

2007 Chevy Silverado Classic 1500
    Ext Cab 4wd LT
    Check out my garage
    http://www.NStarWindow.com

Quote Originally Posted by FrigginNoodles View Post
    Thanks! Just search "LED logo puddle lights" on eBay.
    Those look great Matt. I can't believe how clear the logo looks. Can you install them in the side view mirrors? It might be nice for them to light up as you approach the truck.
    2009 GMC Sierra 5.3L running on E85
    Black and chrome
    Volant CAI
    Borla dual exhaust
    Chrome Billet grill
    Tonneau cover
    4300k High/Low Beam HIDs
    Westin Ultimate Bull Bar with PIAA 540s
    Blacked-out tail and third brake light

Truck is stuck in the camp's parking lot cuz From what I can tell my started is dead... One little click of the solenoid nothing else. Tomorrow I'll get under the truck and pull the starter so I can check the cable connections and such.

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

Quote Originally Posted by Conlan Rose View Post
    Truck is stuck in the camp's parking lot cuz From what I can tell my started is dead... One little click of the solenoid nothing else. Tomorrow I'll get under the truck and pull the starter so I can check the cable connections and such.
    Oh no!

Quote Originally Posted by Als09Sierra View Post
    Those look great Matt. I can't believe how clear the logo looks. Can you install them in the side view mirrors? It might be nice for them to light up as you approach the truck.
    Thanks Al, I was surprised at the clarity as well. I think they may be too big to fit in the mirror but agree it would be nice to see them on the way to the truck vs only when the door is open.

Quote Originally Posted by Conlan Rose View Post
    sorry to hear about your troubles Colin, hopefully you can get it all squared away and enjoy the weekend. Tough way to start though.

Were off to the King of Trucks in Syracuse today... fun day of watching others abuse their trucks...))
    2009 Chevy Silverado 2500HDLT 6.0L w/ Towing Package, Dick Cepek GM8 Rims, Dick Cepek FC II 33X11.50R17,RKSport Ram-Air Hood(Functional), Lazer Lite Aluminum Tonneau Cover, Road Armor Stealth Bumper, PIAA Lighting, Diablo Trinity Tuner, Diablew Custom Tune, BullyDog Cold Air Intake, American Racing Headers w/highflow cats, Corsa Performance Sport Exhaust, Custom Striping, Black Bowties front and rear, Fuel Grille Inserts, Recon Headlights, Readylift Shocks, Readylift Upper Contol Arms, 2" Blocks in the Rear..

Future Plans: HD Tie Rods, Under hood upgrades, Crower Camshaft and possibly electric fans.

Sounds like a good time TimTom!

Started by going to the dump and emptying 760lbs Lbs of old vinyl siding I loaded up yesterday. Nice to see out the back window again.

I received a gift card to Advanced Auto a couple weeks ago. Went there this morning and picked up these....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	67.4 KB 
ID:	52499

Going to do my door handles and removing the door moldings. I think it will really change the looks of the truck for the better. Also want to color match my bumpers at some point(have a few ideas pchopped), but for now the plasti dip is good. Anyways off to go camping this weekend

Washed my new Silverado for the first time today.

Installed GM Tie Downs and AVS Seamless Vent Visors . Click image for larger version. 

Name:	05_CHE_SIL_TDH_51.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	14.6 KB 
ID:	52506Click image for larger version. 

Name:	auto-ventshade-seamless-vent-visors.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	15.0 KB 
ID:	52507

I can't get the starter off the truck.... The shop I had do work on it last must have torqued it like crazy... Not sure how to proceed. Yes I tried hitting it with a hammer and what not.