GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by daweinah View Post
    I'd appreciate one of those. I'm wanting to do the same with my WT and install the fog light package.

One big question, did you notice if there was a fog light wiring assembly already down there?
    Ok here is a quick "guide"....

1. Yes I did notice a cable coming down from the headlight assembly on the passenger side but on the drivers I did not see it (did notice it was a little more "crowded" with other stuff so maybe it was tied to the assembly instead of hanging down).

OK First of all dont do like me and start taking all kinds of screws off LOL...its actually pretty easy, you will need a 5/8ths to remove the bolts.

There is a total of like 8 or 9 bolts, you will notice that there is two things coming off the truck holding on to the bumper that have a weird bolt you just cant get to, thats b/c you cant take it off like that, you remove the bolt that is attaching the harness to the truck, take off the bolts that you see hooking up the bumper, they will be in sets of two so if you see one, look higher and there will be another one (you might have to push the cover out of the way to reveal this other higher bolts...I will try to get under the truck sometime today and send some pics of what im talking about...once you take off the bumper bolts, its easy to just pull it out, then comes the removal of the tons of smaller screws to take it apart and replace the end caps...looking back I should have bought the ones with the fog lights but I got these for $50 for the pair so...

oh and I like the BOW name LOL...

That's a huge difference. It looks much better now
    Red 05 Silverado. Ram-Air Hood w/custom paint. Cold Air Intake, Black 20" Wheels w/Polished Lip. Lowered 2" in rear, Tint, Custom Front Bumper, Flowmaster Dual Exhaust, Color Matched Grill w/Billet Inserts, Debadged Tailgate, Red LED Underdash Lighting, DDMTuning HID's - 8000k in lows & fogs. Smoked Foglights

WOW! What a difference,looks really nice,great job
    [/SIGPIC]2009 Chevy Silverado LT 1500 EXT CAB 4X4 Vortec 4.8L SFI,K&N air filter,Weathertech Floor Liners ,Weathertech Stone/Bug Deflector, Line X Spray On Bedliner, TruXport Rollup Tonneau Cover, Molded Mudguards, Viper 5701 LE 2 way Security Alarm/Remote Starter, Xm Satelite Radio,BILSTEIN 5100 rear shocks,BILSTEIN 5100 front levelling shocks,READYLIFT 2" rear lift blocks,Goodyear Wrangler Territorys -265/70R 17"

I know I'm reviving an old post but oh well...

Looks Good!

"Project Overtime" You have put in a little extra work to make a BIG difference on what would be just another ordinary white W/T. Simply stated... I LIKE IT!
    Jason
    '84 Silverado - Faster than Paris Hilton can get naked...
    '85 Suburban - 700r4 to th350 swap is done. Now I'm working on getting this boat down to a respectful level.
    '99 GMC SAVANA Van - Econobox Crusher (gave a kia a new life as a beer can)

more changes coming, got the chrome door handles and tailgate handle (dont know if I want to install that one yet)...and got the mirror caps (color match) coming in tomorrow, picking them up from the dealership hopefully by afternoon time...

OK so 3 years ago i got the mirror caps and the chrome handles, since then I have not done much to it other than paint the bowties, switch to chrome grille instead of white (traded with a buddy of mine), now i did the sub/amp, going for new tint soon and paint the rims...

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

We need new pics.....
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Quote Originally Posted by Enkeiavalanche View Post
    We need new pics.....
    I will as soon as I can get it to the car wash and it doesnt snow/rain within a day LOL...

looks sharp. whats next on the block? project white knight

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123