GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Steve I also say go with the Labradors. I have had 5 since I was 14 years old. Have never been without one since I was 14. They are GREAT with kids. Like all breed of dogs you need to check out the breeders. The lab I have now is my first female, she is bull headed but VERY clingie. Kids lay all over them and they just sit there and take it, my friends 2 year old was sticking her little finger up my dogs nose and the dog never moved. There smart so there easy to train and house break. I crate train mine and they all ended up liking there crate. I NEVER use the crate as punishment though. My wife likes the crate training because when shes cleaning she just says the word CRATE and the dog goes in until she is finished cleaning.

We have a 3 year old Beagle named Luke,a 4 year old rabbit named Clover and a 1 year old beta fish named Miley.Luke's pic is in my album.
    [/SIGPIC]2009 Chevy Silverado LT 1500 EXT CAB 4X4 Vortec 4.8L SFI,K&N air filter,Weathertech Floor Liners ,Weathertech Stone/Bug Deflector, Line X Spray On Bedliner, TruXport Rollup Tonneau Cover, Molded Mudguards, Viper 5701 LE 2 way Security Alarm/Remote Starter, Xm Satelite Radio,BILSTEIN 5100 rear shocks,BILSTEIN 5100 front levelling shocks,READYLIFT 2" rear lift blocks,Goodyear Wrangler Territorys -265/70R 17"

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

bothdogsonsofa.jpg I am tring to upload a pic but can't of my 2 dogs..
    Last edited by Enkeiavalanche; 09-16-2010 at 07:50 AM.
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Here's Otis, my dog. Chocolate lab. Good dog who has been great with the newer addition to the family, my daughter who is now 2.

http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/alb...chmentid=17032

Jr. Mechanic

Here's my 9 year old pup Lila.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SANY2731.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	40.0 KB 
ID:	21000

1999 Silverado 1500 4.8
    Spectre Cold Air Intake & TBS
    Flowmaster Super 40 American Thunder catback exhaust, side exit;
    Stainless shorty's; leveling kit 315/75r16's on stock rims; Wait4me tune

I have three cats.This is Pauli.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails th_Picture009.jpg  

Legend
    Blog Entries

Ill edit this with pictures later..
    I have 2 toy Poodles, 1 She is named Lizzy, and weighs a whoooping 5lbs, and my Wifes dog Charlie he weighs 12lbs and is 2 years old . Both of them white, and neither leave the house for much. so nope im a big dude and dont have a hunting dog HAHA. But hey we started out with my wifes dog, and i decided i needed one because when i came home i wanted someone who was happy to see me. Since my wife was mad i wasnt working more, and her dog just didnt like me. LOL
    Mike

Currently

1997 Chevy S-10 Blazer 4X4 with 330K miles and counting (Hunting rig).

2009 Saturn Aura XE (wifes car)

2011 F-150 Crew 4X4

"Hold it to the floor till you see God.... Then Brake!!!!"

Blog Entries

I've got two heelers. One red (mix with german shepherd I believe), one blue (pure bred).

DD:

And Flint:

:Notice how I snuck a picture of the truck in there? lol.

And both together doing their favorite activity in the world: Wandering around sniffing:

2005 Chevy Silverado W/T
    4X4|4.8 with some mods (has only slightly more pull than a 5.3)|Auto|4 door ex cab|Cooper Discoverer AT/3's in 285-75/17's on Helo 842's|Cooper Discover M+S 265-75/17's on Devino DV349's|Flowmaster 40 Single in Dual out with custom bent pipe from the end of the cats back|2" Procomp leveling kit|Custom made center console|Custom dyno tunes|Air Raid CAI|Air Raid Throttle Body Spacer|Apex brand topper|Kenwood Head Unit with Kenwood speakers|Painted mirrors/grille|Debadged except front emblem|Bilsteins front and rear
    Planned mods not in order
    2 inch lift|Custom front/rear bumper|hitch tire carrier|roof basket on topper, bars on cab|finish center console build|install Midland CB|Power options|Tint|Custom made raised bed in the bed of the truck|Lund LunarVisor
    Also have a 1992 Ford Ranger with a lot of stuff done to it. Currently waiting for a bit of a rebuild.

"The only woman I'm pimping from now on is Sweet Lady Propane. And I'm tricking her out all over this town."

Blog Entries

I have 1 Pyranees female Mya, 2 long haired Chihuahuas Trinity, & Gracie Lou Freebush, 2 Donkeys Eric & Janet, 1 A&M vet test cat Cracker(missing one of everything you should have two of...), 1 Bengal Taz, 1 Beefalo Bull Bubba(he has a red neck), & 6 cows all named Cow.....
    2000 & 2001 Chevy Prism
    1999 K1500 Suburban 5.7 Vortec

Shouldn't they call it Truck Tape instead??

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123