GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
    Jr. Mechanic

Default FS: GMT900 NNBS One-Off Custom Grille Guard

Probably has to be a local buyer, not sure if it will fit strapped to a pallet, but i would probably be pricey to ship freight due to it's size, not it's weight. Only weighs 70lbs.

Original DOM tubing cost approx $300+
    Labor 100+ hrs $2,000+ (which is dirt cheap, fab work is usually $75/hr)
    LineX with Extra $400+

DOM tubing sizes used 1 3/4" .095 wall, 1 3/8" .095 wall", 1" .120 wall".
    Weighs around 70lbs.
    Uses eight 3/8" bolts that bolt into the custom fabbed, threaded 1/2" plate boxes inside the frame rails.(see below) Steel boxes are the only thing you'll have to have fabricated, as I kept them to mount up my smaller scale, one-off lightbar.

Taking into acount off the shelf, generic, flimsy GG's cost as much as $600+
    Starting price was $1,500, now I'm looking to move this ASAP. New price $900 picked up for a one-off design you'll never see anywhere.

Truck should have a 3" BL, or it will sit 3" too high on your truck in relation to the top of your hood, unless you like that, you'll have to cut, and weld to adjust it to sit lower to fit a truck w/o a BL.

What it looked like before LineX'ing.

4WD/4.88s/TrueTrac/EFI Live | Rancho 4" SL | 3" BL| 20" Ballistic Jesters | 35" Toyos
    Fabricated One-Off Prerunner Lightbar, Bed Tire Mount and Dual Shock Hoops w/ FOAs

You still have this? How much are you asking? Or were you just showing it off? I saw it in the Classifieds, that's why im asking. It looks badass!!!

Jr. Mechanic

Yes I still have it, and looking to sell, which is why I just created this new thread..lol

Price is underlined and now down from the original $1,500 to $900, but it's a firm, picked-up price. At that price I'm losing a lot as it is.

Lights are NOT included.

I think that it is sooo sexy but I don't have the money or the body lift. I am putting on a leveling kit next weekend but I don't think it would be enough to look right. If you ever feel like coming down to the $500 range please let me know.

Do you still have the front guard

Quote Originally Posted by AllBlkdOut07 View Post
    Yes I still have it, and looking to sell, which is why I just created this new thread..lol

Price is underlined and now down from the original $1,500 to $900, but it's a firm, picked-up price. At that price I'm losing a lot as it is.

Lights are NOT included.
    i love the bumper man. but i dunno if it would fit my 09 gmc... i did notice the spare tire in the back... did you make that holder as well? if so how much for it?
    2009 GMC Sierra 4x4 z71... LIFTED TO THE SKY:lol:

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

It is sweet looking... And I see your in Morris Area of NJ.. Where? I'm all over the area..Too bad it won't fit my Av.. But I did tell a few people about it..
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X