GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38
  1. #11

    Default

    they are a little new to get a good mileage guess on them but at our shop we are expecting 50-60K the tires they replaced regularly got 60k so i would hope they would be close to that

    2003 Z71 Silverado LS
    Access roll up cover
    Bed Rails
    Billet Grill insert
    Bed Rug
    CB with PA system
    Waiting to be installed
    Two 8in RF HX2 punch( would have 12s but they got stolen)

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Z71_guy View Post
    they are a little new to get a good mileage guess on them but at our shop we are expecting 50-60K the tires they replaced regularly got 60k so i would hope they would be close to that
    If these get 50-60k miles, I will be buying these again, they did great with snow/ice covered roads we just had Friday night Saturday morning
    1998 silverado 1500 4x4 - 5.7L vortec
    Bed rails, step bars, bedliner, 18% tint, flowmaster 44 muffler, 16x8 M/T Classic II wheels, 265/75-16 goodyear wrangler duratracs

  3. #13

    Default

    Another update, just came back from doing some mudding on a road that had some muddy spots, these duratracs clean out very well for being more of an A/T than a M/T tire

    Pics will be up tomorrow

    Sorry I keep updating this thread, but I figure its better to keep this thread going than make a new thread regarding the same tires
    1998 silverado 1500 4x4 - 5.7L vortec
    Bed rails, step bars, bedliner, 18% tint, flowmaster 44 muffler, 16x8 M/T Classic II wheels, 265/75-16 goodyear wrangler duratracs

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GaryG View Post
    Sorry I keep updating this thread, but I figure its better to keep this thread going than make a new thread regarding the same tires
    Keep the updates coming! The Duratracs are at the top of my list for replacement tires!
    Mark
    2007 Black Silverado LTZ Z71 4x4 Crew Cab, 5.3L, Airaid MIT and K&N Filter,
    Corsa Sport Exhaust, Rough Country 2" Leveling Kit, Removed Front Air Dam,
    N-Fab Steps, Line-X Bedliner, Truxedo LoPro QT, Carriage Works Billet Grill,
    18x9 Helo 835 Machined Black Rims, 285/65/18 Nitto Terra Grapplers
    Time to slow down on the mods! Running out of money:neutral:

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MAsZ71 View Post
    Keep the updates coming! The Duratracs are at the top of my list for replacement tires!

    Yes, please keep this going and letting us know how they work on road, snow, mud and what ever else you drive on and over!

    ________2013 4C Rated__________


  6. #16

    Default

    OK I downloaded an app on my phone so I could upload pics, here they r:





    1998 silverado 1500 4x4 - 5.7L vortec
    Bed rails, step bars, bedliner, 18% tint, flowmaster 44 muffler, 16x8 M/T Classic II wheels, 265/75-16 goodyear wrangler duratracs

  7. #17

    Default

    Just courious, what was your first choice in tires that were sold out?

    ________2013 4C Rated__________


  8. #18

    Default

    Kumho road venture mt
    1998 silverado 1500 4x4 - 5.7L vortec
    Bed rails, step bars, bedliner, 18% tint, flowmaster 44 muffler, 16x8 M/T Classic II wheels, 265/75-16 goodyear wrangler duratracs

  9. #19

    Default

    So those seem like a good tire, im looking at these dune grapplers mt from nitto anybody know how the tread ware is on those? i hurd 30k but they are rated 500ab, soo i was guessing 50k miles.

    http://www.discounttirezone.com/Nitt...FRENDQod1gfIyw


    tell me what u think Sorry dont mean to ask a question on ur topic but i figured since we are on the tires topic maybe i can get a response on these?

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 99silv53 View Post
    So those seem like a good tire, im looking at these dune grapplers mt from nitto anybody know how the tread ware is on those? i hurd 30k but they are rated 500ab, soo i was guessing 50k miles.

    http://www.discounttirezone.com/Nitt...FRENDQod1gfIyw


    tell me what u think Sorry dont mean to ask a question on ur topic but i figured since we are on the tires topic maybe i can get a response on these?
    What is ur intended use for them? Mudding, street or what?
    1998 silverado 1500 4x4 - 5.7L vortec
    Bed rails, step bars, bedliner, 18% tint, flowmaster 44 muffler, 16x8 M/T Classic II wheels, 265/75-16 goodyear wrangler duratracs

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Goodyear Wrangler Authority Tire - The Secret Tire
    By countryboy73703 in forum Wheels & Tires
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 11-07-2013, 03:31 PM
  2. New Goodyear Wranglers DuraTrac
    By vncj96 in forum Lifted & Offroad Suspension
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-03-2010, 04:26 PM
  3. Goodyear wrangler tds
    By zachb91 in forum Lifted & Offroad Suspension
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-09-2009, 10:06 PM
  4. Anybody run Goodyear Wrangler TD tires?
    By FieroAddiction in forum Wheels & Tires
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-21-2008, 09:19 PM
  5. For Sale Goodyear wrangler ST
    By 07 redrado in forum General Classifieds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 07:35 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •