GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 75 caprice vert

just so ya know i went out and got me fur, i was so close to jaguar print for that pimp look lmao,i really was lol, but then i seen some black curly fur, itis real soft and it was onsale so thats what i got,

i found some peel and stick marble tile that matches my hood, and its glossy so that won for the floor, you only see so much anyway,

so i hurry home to start my assault put my newly resined pieces in, went to check the trunk for the 18000th time and it would'nt shut,

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh, wtf sob gdimf, i't s only 100 bucks right, thats what i get for doing it too tight, i must of been on the edge the whole build, i figured i left enough clearance but i had to put two pieces on the top of the back piece where it swoops , i took that out and the other pieces are tight also but i think i can modify it,

i forgot about the piece that wrapped the bottom so that could of been, where the extra height came from, i will have to sand that off too, wish me luck, or wait for the fire pics, later

so i am turning it around for the better,

looks sick man keep going have you thought about what ttype of speakers your putting in it?
    Burnin' hard, loose, n', clean

Quote Originally Posted by BadBurban98 View Post
    looks sick man keep going have you thought about what ttype of speakers your putting in it?

Thank you i was able to pull it off, it sucks learning as you go lol, i am a pro staple remover now though,

i did it in a curly soft fur and it looks pimpin to me anyway so for speakers i have kicker units in my van so i will do the same to the car,

i am not into hearing it down the street, although i have been told that about my van , i just wanted something nice and neat to clean up the trunk, the loudness is built in already though lol,

it will have about 6 speakers all said and done. just right for me , i have to upload some finish pics yet , but now i have to work on my bike, it never ends,

thanks for watching and stay tuned for finish pics

Should sound awesome.
    Morgan
    2010 Silverado Ext. Cab LTZ 2 WD 6 ft bed
    5.3L 6 speed w\ 3.08 rear end
    Navigation Package
    Westin lighted boards
    Undercover SE tonneau cover
    It's a start!

thanks and god i hope so, i have to uplaod a new flash playerto get pics though, so due to technical difficulties i have to wait for my kid to fix my computer lmao

heres a pic with my speakers in place, its getting there

Last edited by CHEVYVANMAN; 04-22-2010 at 07:13 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12