GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1

    Default Spark Plugs for 05 with 5.3L

    My manual calls for 41-985 plugs however I have seen some information that 41-110 may be the replacement. Can anyone confirm what the current production AC Delco Spark Plug I need is?

    Thanks!
    2005 Chevy 1500 Z71 Crew Cab

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jason778 View Post
    My manual calls for 41-985 plugs however I have seen some information that 41-110 may be the replacement. Can anyone confirm what the current production AC Delco Spark Plug I need is?

    Thanks!
    G.M ...has changed the part # Number for the A/C Delco Iridium Spark plugs,you are correct with the part number being 41-110....it is the old part number 41-985.

    Here are the ones you are asking about,

    http://www.summitracing.com/parts/ACF-41-985/
    Last edited by 99'HEARTBEAT; 03-22-2010 at 06:54 PM.

    MIKE


    99"SILVERADO
    5.3 l 3.73 l G80
    BLACK BEAR CUSTOM TUNE
    SNUGTOP l COLORMATCH l KATZKIN










  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 99'HEARTBEAT View Post
    G.M ...has changed the part # Number for the A/C Delco Iridium Spark plugs,you are correct with the part number being 41-110....it is the old part number 41-985.

    Here are the ones you are asking about,

    http://www.summitracing.com/parts/ACF-41-985/

    Thanks for the help! Do you know if there is any real advantage to using the 41-110 over the older 41-985? Thanks!

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jason778 View Post
    Thanks for the help! Do you know if there is any real advantage to using the 41-110 over the older 41-985? Thanks!
    No Advantage....It's the same Iridium tip Spark Plug,...just a different part Number...They do come Pre-Gapped out of the box,

    The gap on the Plugs should be 0.40
    Last edited by 99'HEARTBEAT; 08-01-2010 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Added infor.

Similar Threads

  1. Spark plugs
    By doss in forum Maintenance & Upkeep
    Replies: 15
    Last: 08-06-2010, 01:10 PM
  2. E3 Spark Plugs
    By z71Hauler in forum GM Powertrain
    Replies: 9
    Last: 03-20-2010, 08:31 AM
  3. e3 spark plugs?
    By AUSTING64 in forum Performance & Fuel
    Replies: 8
    Last: 01-01-2010, 03:32 PM
  4. Chamion "Truck Plugs" Spark PLugs
    By 4x4_only in forum Performance & Fuel
    Replies: 1
    Last: 08-12-2008, 08:58 AM
  5. Spark Plugs
    By quickzilverado in forum Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)
    Replies: 7
    Last: 04-20-2006, 08:44 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •