GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 198
  1. #111

    Default

    Well, we need to establish what type of suspension you have. Is your truck a new body style (GMT-900) or classic body style (GMT-800)?

  2. #112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackout07 View Post
    Well, we need to establish what type of suspension you have. Is your truck a new body style (GMT-900) or classic body style (GMT-800)?
    Exactly, since the classic body style uses torsion bars for the front suspension and the new body style uses coil springs. You wouldn't uses a torsion key kit on a coil spring suspension and vice versa.
    04 ECSB Custom silver & grey, Soft 8's, BFG KO's, ReadyLift Leveling Kit, Hellwig front sway bar, K&N filter, DeeZee EZ-Down, Rhino liner, Alpine CDE103BT, Rockford 6.5's, 12" V.A.T. Hammer Pro in a Subthump box, Alpine PowerPack amp, Hifonics amp, BackRack w/ 55w 5000k HID KC Daylighters, KC light bar with 4 KC Slimlites, UWS toolbox, Shaved Antenna mod, Black Bowtie, LED backup, license plate, dome lights & 3rd brake light


  3. #113

    Default

    Here is another site that I just found today, pretty reasonable prices; http://autospringcorp.com/

  4. #114

    Default

    I have 2008 4x4 silverdo 5.3. I want to put a rough country 7.5 lift with a 2 inchs body lift. will 37's work? if not what will? and will i have to change anything else?

  5. #115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tnt4u0 View Post
    I have 2008 4x4 silverdo 5.3. I want to put a rough country 7.5 lift with a 2 inchs body lift. will 37's work? if not what will? and will i have to change anything else?
    37's will rub, there are no 2" body lifts for these trucks, and the RC 7.5" kit sucks.

  6. #116
    Sr. Apprentice
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    fort stewart,ga
    Posts
    57

    Default

    suspensionmax makes a great coilspacer for the new body style and will actually raise it just a little bit higher than the rear i was actually able to fit the roughcountry lower c block level with it on my truck with just a little bit of elbow grease and havent had any problems.
    Last edited by bama2010z71; 02-07-2011 at 11:54 AM.



  7. #117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bama2010z71 View Post
    suspensionmax makes a great coilspacer for the new body style and will actually raise it just a little bit higher than the rear i was actually able to fit the roughcountry lower c block level with it on my truck with just a little bit of elbow grease and havent had any problems.
    I see your sig says "4" of leveling." I'll spare the speech about how horrible that is for your truck and unsafe for you and those driving around you, and ask to see some pics of your front end angles.

  8. #118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackout07 View Post
    I see your sig says "4" of leveling." I'll spare the speech about how horrible that is for your truck and unsafe for you and those driving around you, and ask to see some pics of your front end angles.
    I am in for those pics too!

    ________2013 4C Rated__________


  9. #119

    Default

    His UCA's have to be sitting on his bump stops.

    Bobby - North Carolina
    2008 4x4 5.3L V8
    6" Suspension Lift and 1.5" Body Lift
    20x9 Ballistic Jesters w/35" Toyo Open Country MT's & 1.5" rear wheel spacers
    4:56 Yukon Gears
    Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator
    Baja style bed mount spare tire carrier
    Flowmaster 40 series dual exhaust
    Recon Smoked LED tails/3rd brake lights/black projectors w/switchback LED's in the corners
    N-Fab Nerf Steps
    K&N CAI
    No Fear Pedals
    Tint, Line-X bedliner, Window visors, Rear wheel well liners
    Painted front grill, bow ties and door badges, de-"lettered" tailgate
    Powder coated front and rear bumpers

  10. #120
    Jr. Apprentice
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Evans, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Do leveling kits hurt your vehicles suspension? Im thinking of getting one for my 2000 1500 2WD. Just a 2" in the front. Are there any downfalls to installing one?

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 02-09 chevy trailblazer 2.5" front lift kit leveling
    By parts bot in forum Chevy Accessories eBay
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-17-2011, 02:52 AM
  2. Leveling Lift Kit 2.5" Front Chevy Silverado 99-06 2wd silver
    By parts bot in forum Chevy Accessories eBay
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-15-2011, 02:30 PM
  3. Chevy gmc silverado sierra lift leveling kit. Ch2.0t
    By parts bot in forum Chevy Accessories eBay
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-15-2011, 01:00 AM
  4. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 09:00 PM
  5. Pontiac and GMC will Return as Official Car and Official Truck of NHRA
    By Steve in forum The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-30-2007, 02:55 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •