GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 198
  1. #161

    Default

    I own a 2009 chevy silverado W/T. I looked into the Bilstein 1500 leveling shocks, and they seem like such a great product! However, I saw the max lift was 1.75. Would that be enough? I want my vehicle to look like this, Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.php.jpg 
Views:	250 
Size:	11.6 KB 
ID:	28261 And, if some of you guys have this product, I would love to see a photo of your truck with it :D

  2. #162

    Default

    Fernie, the 5100's are awesome and worth every penny. I have them, but set on stock height. I am running the ReadyLift 2.25" kit with the larger ReadyLift rear block. I would post some pics up but I am on my IPhone and can't figure it out. If you like it I am taking it off the truck this week. You can PM me if you like the stance.

    ________2013 4C Rated__________


  3. #163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ajarman View Post
    Fernie, the 5100's are awesome and worth every penny. I have them, but set on stock height. I am running the ReadyLift 2.25" kit with the larger ReadyLift rear block. I would post some pics up but I am on my IPhone and can't figure it out. If you like it I am taking it off the truck this week. You can PM me if you like the stance.
    sounds awesome man! But I'm not to crazy about the readylift, I've heard some bad things front it D: Why are you taking them off?

  4. #164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fernie18 View Post
    sounds awesome man! But I'm not to crazy about the readylift, I've heard some bad things front it D: Why are you taking them off?
    Just bought a lift kit. What have you heard bad about their level kit? It is one of the best on the market....their 4" SST kit is not top notch, but level kit is killer IMO.

    ________2013 4C Rated__________


  5. #165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ajarman View Post
    Just bought a lift kit. What have you heard bad about their level kit? It is one of the best on the market....their 4" SST kit is not top notch, but level kit is killer IMO.
    oh! and well someone said they limit up travel, and extend down travel. and some people say that it screws up things. that's just stories I heard. So I don't know first hand experience. Even though, I won't be doing any serious off roading and such. How did that ReadyLift work for you though? How long did you have it for?

  6. #166

    Default

    The limit of travel will be with any level kit. Just nature of the beast. I have had the front kit for about a year and the rear blocks for about 6 months and not a single issue with either. I ended up getting the rears because with any weight in the bed it makes it appear to be sagging kind of bad.

    ________2013 4C Rated__________


  7. #167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ajarman View Post
    The limit of travel will be with any level kit. Just nature of the beast. I have had the front kit for about a year and the rear blocks for about 6 months and not a single issue with either. I ended up getting the rears because with any weight in the bed it makes it appear to be sagging kind of bad.
    sounds awesome man! And just outta curiosity how do you think the Bilsteins would look like when cranked up all the way? Its because I saw somewhere, for the Silverado application it allows only about 1.75 of front lift. The Ranchos give the full 2 inches.

  8. #168

    Default

    The 5100's ride amazing. I have talked to another guy with a 1500 that had them on the highest setting and he said they rode a little rough so he backed it back down to the 3rd notch and added a 1" spacer. The Rancho level kit with the 9k XL's look really sweet. Never priced it, but would think they are close to the 5100's price.

    ________2013 4C Rated__________


  9. #169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ajarman View Post
    Just bought a lift kit. What have you heard bad about their level kit? It is one of the best on the market....their 4" SST kit is not top notch, but level kit is killer IMO.
    What kit are you going with?

  10. #170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackout07 View Post
    What kit are you going with?
    Rancho 4". Going to run my 295 trail grappa for a while and I lined up some factory Z71 18's and get some bigger rubber. Kit goes on this week!!

    ________2013 4C Rated__________


Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 02-09 chevy trailblazer 2.5" front lift kit leveling
    By parts bot in forum Chevy Accessories eBay
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-17-2011, 02:52 AM
  2. Leveling Lift Kit 2.5" Front Chevy Silverado 99-06 2wd silver
    By parts bot in forum Chevy Accessories eBay
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-15-2011, 02:30 PM
  3. Chevy gmc silverado sierra lift leveling kit. Ch2.0t
    By parts bot in forum Chevy Accessories eBay
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-15-2011, 01:00 AM
  4. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 09:00 PM
  5. Pontiac and GMC will Return as Official Car and Official Truck of NHRA
    By Steve in forum The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-30-2007, 02:55 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •