My 2002 Suburban has lots of accessory plugs which should come in handy the next time I take my wife and three kids on a cross-country drive. My concern / frustration is that there seems to me no marking for the outlets or in the manual to indicate the rated power for any of these.

I have two accessory + one lighter socket up front, another one in the back of the console and a fifth back in the hatch area. All I find in the manual is where it says to contact my Chevy dealer for more information-- pretty silly.

This isn't rocket science and it is info that car owners need. My best guess is I have 10 amps to play with if this is fused where I think it is, which seems pretty minimal for five accessories and even at that, I can't tell for certain if the fuse I think these are all on has anything else on the circuit.

I thought I saw somewhere (and now I cannot find it) that the cigarette lighter is on the same circuit as the other accessory sockets but as I think about it, if they're all on a 10 amp fuse, that REALLY makes no sense as using the lighter (which I never will-- I don't smoke) would have to pull a lot of power so anything over a minimal load on the other outlets would blow the fuse. Does anybody have a proper answer on all of this?

Thanks!