GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 Last Post byLast Post by

damn. i want teh ak vodka

2008 Silverado
    4.8 V8
    2WD
    2" RC leveling kit

Whoa!
    Nice to meet You here.
    I wanted to buy a Trail for my wife (I own a 96 Suburban, so I'd be glad to see her driving something similar, but not so big), but I'm too much scared of the taxes. Do You have 295 Hp in Passport of Vehicle?
    I beg Your pardon for speaking English, but as soon as we get to an international forum, I think we should speak the language everybody's understanding.

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by z3ro View Post
    Lol, i can get that stoli crap here. I want the good stuff!

Dovgan, Russian standard, or Avshar classic please

You should better try some REALLY good vodka... All You've mentioned were more-or-less drinkable ten years ago! ;)
    Now they have spoilt the technology.
    As for me - I prefer Ukraininan one "Nemiroff" with red pepper and honey inside.

I've got a half of a bottle of Nemiroff in my cabinet. I got it from a Russian guy I used to work with. Good stuff. I even have a small bottle of the pepper and honey, but haven't tried it yet. How do you drink it?

Quote Originally Posted by Als09Sierra View Post
    I've got a half of a bottle of Nemiroff in my cabinet. I got it from a Russian guy I used to work with. Good stuff. I even have a small bottle of the pepper and honey, but haven't tried it yet. How do you drink it?
    I put it to the fridge to make it ice cold, and leave it there for a couple of days. Then, I slice lime and open a bottle of light Mexican beer like Sol or Corona. Then like that: have a shot of that pepper stuff, wait 2 seconds, slice of lime, 2 seconds and a good sip of beer.
    It's the most perfect way, I think.
    I'm writing this and drooling!!!!

I'm going to crack open a bottle of Corona extra and bust out the Captain Blacks and ponder about Russian vodka and how I'd love to pretend to shoot the neighbor's children with a glass bottle of exported Vodka shaped like an AK-47. ahhh.

who woulda thunkit, guns and alcohol in the same package. anyway, welcome to the site!

2009 Chevy Silverado 1500 LT Z71 **SOLD**
    2011 Ford F-150 FX4 Ecoboost crew cab **SOLD**
    2013 Ford F-150 FX4 5.0L crew cab

Quote Originally Posted by 09Z71 View Post
    I'm going to crack open a bottle of Corona extra and bust out the Captain Blacks and ponder about Russian vodka and how I'd love to pretend to shoot the neighbor's children with a glass bottle of exported Vodka shaped like an AK-47. ahhh.

who woulda thunkit, guns and alcohol in the same package. anyway, welcome to the site!
    Captain Black Cherry - that's what I smoke
    Regards, Ivan.
    350 V8, manual transmission, 3" susp, 3" body, 35x10 BFG MT, front fog lights, rear fog lights, 4 extra engine radiator blowers, upgraded heaters, upgraded AC, upgraded audio, pneumatic horns and pretty little bedroom in the trunk. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Bougaev View Post
    I put it to the fridge to make it ice cold, and leave it there for a couple of days. Then, I slice lime and open a bottle of light Mexican beer like Sol or Corona. Then like that: have a shot of that pepper stuff, wait 2 seconds, slice of lime, 2 seconds and a good sip of beer.
    It's the most perfect way, I think.
    I'm writing this and drooling!!!!
    That's similar to how we used to do Tequila shots. Lick some salt, take a shot, and suck the lime. I'll try your way this weekend, it's a little too late for that tonight and I need to be able to get up for work tomorrow.

Legend

Blog Entries

Congrats on your new ride...looks sweet; and welcome!

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals

Quote Originally Posted by Als09Sierra View Post
    That's similar to how we used to do Tequila shots. Lick some salt, take a shot, and suck the lime. I'll try your way this weekend, it's a little too late for that tonight and I need to be able to get up for work tomorrow.
    I prefer to mix tequila with Tabasco and lime juice and drink it like a cocktail, with small sips (of course, having a couple of bottles of beer!)
    Any way - You try "pertsovka", as we call it here - let me know, how You liked it. The taste is strainge, but interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Bougaev View Post
    I prefer to mix tequila with Tabasco and lime juice and drink it like a cocktail, with small sips (of course, having a couple of bottles of beer!)
    Any way - You try "pertsovka", as we call it here - let me know, how You liked it. The taste is strainge, but interesting.
    Xopowo Ivan. The vodka is good stuff, especially chilled, but I'm not crazy about the lime. Maybe I need to try it again.