GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bed Liners?

Hybrid View

Default Bed Liners?

I met a guy in my town that opened up a shop that does those spray on truck bed liners ( I think its called Line-x) He's sprays it on as think as you need and it look damn fine. Anybody try this stuff?

Jamie

2007 Ford E250(Work van) (Ya, Ya, shut up!)
    1996 GMC Sierra SLE 1500 5.7L/4L60E

If any of you had the old plastic GM liner, you would know the pain they can be.
    (I had a plastic liner in a buddies 1/2 ton I borrowed the liner came out of the truck and went up in the air like Dorothys house (Wizard of OZ) "beauty hang time" then came crashing down in ditch)

Jamie

2007 Ford E250(Work van) (Ya, Ya, shut up!)
    1996 GMC Sierra SLE 1500 5.7L/4L60E

Blog Entries

I have had a Line-x spray in bed liner in my last 2 trucks. Very thick and durable and looks very nice as well.
    Darcy
    Washington State
    2006 Silverado 2500HD LT3 4X4 CC SB Duramax LBZ
    Tuff Country 6" lift, 35" Toyo M/T's on 20" Ultra Peacemaker wheels, Quadzilla Stealth2 programmer, Diamond Eye 5" cat-back exhaust, factory Special order color Yellow.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Cableguy View Post
    If any of you had the old plastic GM liner, you would know the pain they can be.
    (I had a plastic liner in a buddies 1/2 ton I borrowed the liner came out of the truck and went up in the air like Dorothys house (Wizard of OZ) "beauty hang time" then came crashing down in ditch)
    I had one that I had put a tonneau cover on, and at highway speeds I would lose my rear view as the cover, and liner would try to lift out of the bed. I eventually had to screw it right to the bed to keep it down. Kind of defeats the purpose of having something there to protect the bed if you have to put holes in the bed just to keep it in place.
    Patrick
    Rhode Island

My work truck has a line-x. Sprayed on very thick. Does the job and looks good too.
    There is no way to happiness....happiness is the way.:yipi:
    http://kx6ijq.blu.livefilestore.com/y1pcOFVNH4ix1hjyGUVyXK5LRfef7qSeWzlZDorpQhIEfkZ2ZA  _vXMYypuKMJFw671uF2ZPhjez_j-atRmcjM2zQKpQi1JSsB75/burb1.JPG
    High Desert SoCal
    93 K1500 burb (personal) 350 AT 3" Lift 250K+
    02 Honda Civic LX
    Looking for a 1990's Miata for an engine swap

I've had Line-X in my old truck and I loved it. Looks good and it makes a nice not-slip surface. If you have to slide sheets of plywood around and want stuff moving around in the bed then you're good not to get it. If you want a liner and don't mind that it's perm in place, then I recommend looking in Line-X.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    Follow Us Please: facebook.com/gmtruckclub | twitter.com/gmtruckclub
    Support GMTC: Help the site, contribute today

I have had some of my work trucks sprayed with line-x in side of the rockers and cab corners and it seams to help out alot my 1990 has no rust in the corners and they are still stock

Post the qwikliner bed liner

I have Qwikliner on mine. In my opinion it has less to do with the name and everything to do with the person applying the product.
    I would visit the shops and look at freshly sprayed liners and start making my decision from there. I really don't think there is much difference in the product, however application is the key.

For the price, durability, function and application method, I highly recommend the qwikliner bed liner.

Post Bed liner available in market

I have qwikliner in my current truck and love it... Have not had of the other spray ins to compare it to though...

I like that it has a texture that is non-slip, but yet it is not rubbery, so if you are using the truck to carry dirt/mulch/gravel, like you would with a truck it is a very good surface to shovel and sweep stuff off of...

Smile spray on bedliner

QWIKLINER spray on bedliner all the way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast