GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Default GTG at Orange County Choppers...April 25th

Not sure if I can post this here.... But... I talk with Jason at OCC all the time and he was telling me about a Car show up there on April 25th and how he would love to see more American Trucks there.. So I have posted this on the Avalanche sites. (He owns one) and now I would like to extend the invite here...

So if anyone of you are in the area at the end of April and would like to stop by Please do...

Here is some of the info... If you need more please Email me....

Just got a email from Jason. He would love to give us a tour and they are having a party at the end of April.... I will get more info soon.......

Glenn,

I would come in for you guys. I just need to make sure I am free that Sunday. WE are having a big aniv. Party at the end of april.

I think?

Jason

Show and Hotel info...

What: Spring Bling Carshow ( ECC MEET/SHOW)
    When: April 25, 2010 9am-6pm
    Where: Orange County Choppers Showroom( 14 Crossroads Court, Newburgh ny)

Meet location and time: 8-830am Lowes parking lot (1239 Route 300, Newburgh, NY )
    Roll-in Time: 9am no waiting

Hotel links
    http://www.ramada.com/Ramada/control..._search-Ramada
    http://www.econolodgewestpoint.com/
    http://www.daysinn.com/DaysInn/contr...earch-Days_Inn
    http://www.hiltongardeninn.com/en/gi...yhocn=SWFSAGI- this one is right next door to the showroom
    http://www.marriott.com/hotels/trave...ewart-airport/
    http://www.comfortinn.com/hotel-newb...?promo=gglocal

All these hotel are in with in 5 min or so of both locations. and there are other hotels in the area if any one needs a hotle room

Heres a link to last years april event: http://s278.photobucket.com/albums/k...niv%20carshow/
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

That place is pretty cool...

I was in the area last year and stopped in for a look see.

The quality and craftsmanship of the bikes cannot be seen on TV.

These bikes displayed in the show room are magnificient.

I can relate to Jason a little, I have been doing Design work on CAD for over 25 years now.

Didn't get to meet any of the gang last year. To bad the show is over now.

Mickey Rules...
    Pavement sucks... :grrrrrr:

1994 K1500 4x4 Ext. Cab
    PCM chip and Xenon 8000k bulbs
    350cu.in bored over .050"
    balanced Crank, 10:1 compression
    Flat top pistons,cam,ported heads
    Option Racing Cold Air Intake
    Holley Throttle Body Spacer
    Accell Igition, 45kv coil
    FloTech Headers, no CATs, dual exhuast
    Goodyear Silent Armor A/T 305/70-16
    Pioneer SupertunerIII CD USB Bluetooth
    Kicker ZX200.2 ZX Amp
    Kicker Audio COMP 10" Subwoofer

Legend

Long drive but it will be worth it.... Anyone else in the area coming out???

For those in the lower Hudson area some of us will be meeting at the Palisades Mall by Home Depot around 8:30 am then heading up the PIP to Rt6 A very nice ride.. And a Parking spot for a good photo shoot..
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Legend

I stopped by today on the way home from Lake Placid,NY.. Anyway long day.. I will post up some info in the morning...

Also on a new Show........

Legend

Here is some info for next week Anyone in the area please stop by...

Well here is the list so far. I was up there yesterday and got some more info about the New Show and the Car show...
    And some idea's if you want to come to the area Sat night. (Please let me know soon)

Here is the updated list..List of those Going to this show...
    1 Enkei 08 Avalanche
    2 AvyPrncss
    3 Old No.7
    4 River Dude...
    5 NorthJerseyAvalanche
    6 Troublemaker Maybe..
    7 Grumpy Maybe...
    8 JohnBChef Maybe...
    9 ChevzillaAv Glad you can make it...
    10 Speanie

As for plans.. Are any of you coming by Sat? If so we could go to Dave and Busters at the mall where we are meeting Sunday morning. If you need Hotel info please let me know soon..

As for Sunday....

I would like to meet by....8:30 AM!! At the Home Depot lot at the Palasades Mall which is right off of the Rt287 about 5 mins from the Tappen Zee Bridge or 10 Mins from where the Garden State Parkway ends.
    It is a 40 min trip up to OCC from there..PLEASE be on time..

For those that want to meet us up there here is the address.. BECAREFUL... They are changing the roads up there and most Navs will not have these updates..
    The address is 14 Crossroads Court Newburgh,NY 12550 # 845-522-5222

Please let me know what you are doing.. Thanks.. see you on the 25th..

Legend

Just got a email from Jason at OCC...

Rain or shine. If it rains and there’s not a lot of people the car show is being moved into the parking garage.

Jason

So.... what is this about a new show?
    You must be talking about "American Chopper: Senior vs. Junior", which begins filming next week and will premiere in August.
    Last edited by ejohnson03; 04-21-2010 at 07:23 AM.
    Pavement sucks... :grrrrrr:

1994 K1500 4x4 Ext. Cab
    PCM chip and Xenon 8000k bulbs
    350cu.in bored over .050"
    balanced Crank, 10:1 compression
    Flat top pistons,cam,ported heads
    Option Racing Cold Air Intake
    Holley Throttle Body Spacer
    Accell Igition, 45kv coil
    FloTech Headers, no CATs, dual exhuast
    Goodyear Silent Armor A/T 305/70-16
    Pioneer SupertunerIII CD USB Bluetooth
    Kicker ZX200.2 ZX Amp
    Kicker Audio COMP 10" Subwoofer

Legend

will know more after this weekend.. All I can say is they are filming again....

Legend

Ok here ya go....

Get ready! TLC is bringing back American Chopper in the new show "American Chopper: Senior vs. Junior". Orange County Choppers are amped up and ready to roll!

Read more about the announcement at the following link:
    www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/tv/hog_brawl_DGIaJp3YxntDfDynaIrtbL

Legend

If any of you plan on meeting for the Cruz up to OCC with the Avalanche club here is the info and hope to see you there...

For those that are not coming to D&B's Sat night. The meeting place will be At the Palisades Center Mall Sunday Please try to be there between 8am and 8:30 in front of Home Depot. It is about 40 min drive up to OCC from there..
    If you need anymore info Please Email me soon.. If not I will see you there...
    Glenn

Here is my Cell...404-409-2677

'Spring Bling' Car Show
    OCC Showroom and Retail Store
    Sun, April 25th, 2010

OCC & Street Life Auto Club 'Spring Bling' Car Show
    Newburgh, NY 12550
    Sun, April 25th, 2010
    For more information visit http://www

Orange County Choppers
    14 Crossroads Court
    Newburgh, NY 12550

For those that are not coming to D&B's Sat night. The meeting place will be At the Palisades Center Mall Sunday Please try to be there between 8am and 8:30 in front of Home Depot. It is about 40 min drive up to OCC from there..
    Glenn

'Spring Bling' Car Show
    Sun, April 25th, 2010

Newburgh, NY 12550
    Sun, April 25th, 2010

Orange County Choppers
    14 Crossroads Court
    Newburgh, NY 12550

Glenn

'Spring Bling' Car Show
    Sun, April 25th, 2010

Newburgh, NY 12550
    Sun, April 25th, 2010

Orange County Choppers
    14 Crossroads Court
    Newburgh, NY 12550

Glenn

'Spring Bling' Car Show
    Sun, April 25th, 2010

Newburgh, NY 12550
    Sun, April 25th, 2010

Orange County Choppers
    14 Crossroads Court
    Newburgh, NY 12550

Glenn

'Spring Bling' Car Show
    Sun, April 25th, 2010

Newburgh, NY 12550
    Sun, April 25th, 2010

Orange County Choppers
    14 Crossroads Court
    Newburgh, NY 12550

Glenn

'Spring Bling' Car Show
    Sun, April 25th, 2010

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast